Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by king26

I have a dilemma. These or South Beach Lebrons. Choices choices choices.

eyes.gif
 damn thats a hard one man. South Beach Lebrons will be iconic in the future (if not already). Royal Penny Foams already are. Both are high as hell. Good luck with that
grin.gif

Wow, quote yourself for a horrendously stupid comment.

"wow". @#%%.  elitist %%+#%+#. As if I meant to quote myself. As if @$%+ doesnt just happen. stop horrendously hangin off my nuts
indifferent.gif
it really doesn't tho...how do you quote yourself by accident?

Stillmatic718 wrote:
AGrownAssMan wrote:
Has Anyone seen South Beach LEbron still at Footlockrs or Footaction stores?

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

On another note, I'm trying to get that BHM Destroyer jacket on the 12th.

Depending on how things go, I may have to hold off on these for a week or 2.

I KNOW they'll still be around in the Chicagoland area, they sleep heavily on foams
smokin.gif

I remember that PYS had the 2009 eggplant foams for retail, $200. I bought 2 pairs, I think it was $415 shipped 
pimp.gif

So they used to have good prices...

GI60- I was thinking the same thing. Bhm destroyer 450 + bhm af1 135 + foams 200 + nyc tax =855 and vday two days later

Yea... They used to have real good prices.... don't know what happened over there.... but $300 is pushing it... maybe $220-$250... but $300 smh.... I'll wait... pretty sure they can be found $50-$60 cheaper....

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Yea... They used to have real good prices.... don't know what happened over there.... but $300 is pushing it... maybe $220-$250... but $300 smh.... I'll wait... pretty sure they can be found $50-$60 cheaper....

They can

PYS has been buggin lately with their prices. That's why they still have a FSR of III's with that $229
30t6p3b.gif

I'm pretty excited about these... I've never owned a pair of foamposites before, I have a feeling that's all going to change after this pair...
My question though, when y'all say true to size what exactly is that for y'all? I did this little photoshop real quick to kinda get a better understanding...

biryft.jpg

I like some extra room in my shoes so I prefer my toe to be around where the #2 is, Do most people prefer where the #1 is? Would that be considered true to size?

Sorry for the dumb question just trying to get a better understanding

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

I'm pretty excited about these... I've never owned a pair of foamposites before, I have a feeling that's all going to change after this pair...
My question though, when y'all say true to size what exactly is that for y'all? I did this little photoshop real quick to kinda get a better understanding...

biryft.jpg

I like some extra room in my shoes so I prefer my toe to be around where the #2 is, Do most people prefer where the #1 is? Would that be considered true to size?

you're supposed to have just a little bit of room at the toebox.  however, it depends how you like to wear your shoes.  some shoes i like to fit more snug.  for me, it all depends on the particular shoe.  for example, the lebron 7 i preferred where line #1 is because it cut down on the slipping on the fit of the shoe in the back.  plus, you have to remember after some time the shoe will break in.  you just never want your toe to touch the front of the shoe.  also, depends on what kind of socks you wear...thick or thin...or if you double sock to play ball.  sorry for the long answer.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Your best bet is to head over to your local mall and try on a pair of the cough drop Foamposites. That way you don't have to worry about each person's opinion as everyone is a little different when it comes to how they like their shoes to fit.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

can't wait for these, this will be my first pair of foamposite one's 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
You've REALLY been missing out then.

I had the foamposite pro blue colorway that came out almost a decade ago.  didn't like them and I didn't like the flightposite 3's when I played ball in them, so I just stayed away from "posite's "  in general.  but i'm ready to come back cuz these kicks are beautiful

got my pair from the good people of sneaker st today! couldnt be happier. they will get worn Friday (the only day i dont need dress shoes at work)

eastbay crushed my dreams. They confirmed that I wouldnt be able to use the25% off coupon on these when theyre available. smdh

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

can't wait for these, this will be my first pair of foamposite one's 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
You've REALLY been missing out then.

Me too Lizaker....but that's all bout to change on Feb 12. Maybe sooner if I give in to the Coughdrops.....

Back
Top Bottom