Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

General release?
I dont think so
which foam has ever been limited?

The Coughdrops at first....and they should have stayed that way.....cause only a limited amount of people wanted them in the first place....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

^^^what happened in '07 then?

i know right? i've been sleepin.  I was out of the game for a while saving up for a wedding/honeymoon/ring

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Who's gonna cop at HOH NorthRiverSide ?

NT Chi for me. I stopped ##@$%%* w/ North Riverside after the HOH Pearls dropped

Hell I'd preferr the HOH on State downtown over NR
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't gone to HOH state st, they must treat people better than NR

Originally Posted by viiheaven

My pair from Sneaker.St arrived today, they look great.

nice, my pair and cements from ndc were supposed to come today but got delayed until tomorrow because of the snow here. oh well one more day cant hurt

Originally Posted by teller360

nice, my pair and cements from ndc were supposed to come today but got delayed until tomorrow because of the snow here. oh well one more day cant hurt
Wrong thread?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Wrong thread?
eyes.gif

um pretty sure this is the royal foams thread...i was saying i was expecting my foams from sneaker st and cements from nike both from ups, but the weather closed down ups early

Wrong thread?
eyes.gif

um pretty sure this is the royal foams thread...i was saying i was expecting my foams from sneaker st and cements from nike both from ups, but the weather closed down ups early

My bad dude.

Wrong thread?
eyes.gif

My bad dude.

all good, just explaining the post

Got my order from Sn.St today...... had OD glue on the right shoe
frown.gif
Had to scrub with warm water and soap to get it off for upwards of 20 mins. Somewhat disappointed in the lack of inspection of each shoe before they shipped out. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Got my order from Sn.St today...... had OD glue on the right shoe
frown.gif
Had to scrub with warm water and soap to get it off for upwards of 20 mins. Somewhat disappointed in the lack of inspection of each shoe before they shipped out. 
eyes.gif
Us or Nike?  Sorry about the glue... I hope you were able to get it off ok.  

Retail on ebay?!? I'ma have to take a look. Are these gonna be available online at footlocker or eastbay?

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Retail on ebay?!? I'ma have to take a look. Are these gonna be available online at footlocker or eastbay?

They will be available at both those locations.Nice pics up there guys. The anticapation for these and all this nyc snow makes it feel like christmas.

Back
Top Bottom