Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

im not even hyped on these.
gonna cop a pair or so if i can get a discount then put them in the closet with the rest of the kicks ive just been collecting.

still got a worn 2 time pair of 07s that i plan on wearing, a ds pair of 07s for the collection, and hoh royals just chillin.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bigj505
laugh.gif

its a lot of Shoes coming out in the next few weeks i hope these sit for at least two weeks after release date.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

jamaica ave have these
I saw them at the ave last week for $250, these will be easy to get so I passed. Gotta save every penny I can for future foam acquistions.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Royal Foams, Valentine's Day, Red Griffs, and then Pewters 
sick.gif

ohwell.gif
 @ my pockets after this

you know those red griffs will be produced in large quantities, they'll be around for a while.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

gettin mine for 144.00
FTL disco huh, share the wealth buddy.
glasses.gif

not as hyped on these either. the real prize so far has been the pewters. will grab a pair or 2 of these down the road def. on the 30, hoepfully on the 50

hey ya'll, can someone who already has their pair tell me if the '11 foams are made in china or taiwan? 

thanks..

Originally Posted by rukawa005

hey ya'll, can someone who already has their pair tell me if the '11 foams are made in china or taiwan? 

thanks..
They're pretty much all made in China now.

Back
Top Bottom