Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i definitely still want to get an 07 pair after this release....hopefully they decline in value

i doubt that. 2011s are subpar to 07s.

Hare- i see you posting that classic pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my sneaker st pair came in yesterday, very happy with them overall. a couple of small glue stains around the carbon fiber but nothing major since i plan on wearing them. may try to scrub with soap and water like the previous poster said. thanks sneaker st

Been lurking through this thread.

I went through hell tracking down a pair in 07. Just amazing seeing it be so easy now. With pairs at retail hanging around all over

I've have a few pairs of foams but have never worn them before. I might have to bust these out when I get mine. These are too nice to let sit in a closet.

Excuse my ignorance if it's been answered 946 times but.....

How do these fit?

I have the pearl foam pro's and they fit fine but I see how the cough drops recommend getting a 1/2 size smaller so I'm a little skeptical, we don't even get foams in my area so I can't go and try them on

i've seen the royals in person i think their pretty good quality compared to the coughdrops (2010 christmas release) and pearls (sept 2010). the coppers were a great foamposite in my opinion. but i had to walk around in them around my house for a few days before they finally broke in.

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I got my pair yesterday afternoon from Sneaker St, they're
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

29zvuxi.jpg

yes, MADE IN CHINA  

dang it.. '07 foams were made in taiwan, at least the pair I saw.. and are much better in quality than foams made in china. too bad :/

Got my pair for Sneaker.St as well today. A few blemishes with the OD gluing around the carbon fiber, but I love the shoe overall.
These fit true to size for me in case anyone was wondering.

i know this isn't the eggplant thread but has anyone had the carbon plate separate ?? i love my eggplants an just noticed the outer carbon plate on the left shoe poking out an separating 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 they are the 2010 to 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom