Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Sourkush

i know this isn't the eggplant thread but has anyone had the carbon plate separate ?? i love my eggplants an just noticed the outer carbon plate on the left shoe poking out an separating 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 they are the 2010 to 
frown.gif
frown.gif

that's not a good look, i'd send them back for a voucher unless you think you could handle reattaching it yourself
ohwell.gif

From Nike Scottsdale's FB:

On Saturday 2/12 we'll be releasing several extremely hot styles! First the highly anticipated re-release of the Air Foamposite One (dark neon royal/black) $200, followed by the "Foamposite-inspired" Jordan Six Rings (black/varsity royal) $160. Due to the super limited quantities both releases will be a lottery. Doors open at 9:00am...we'll hand out tickets then so don't miss out!

w.t.f? a lottery for the royals? I'm hoping it's just this store considering the foams are supposed to be a GR.
indifferent.gif

eastbay/ndc ftw

ps: six rings are horrible

^couldnt agree more. I'm gonna have a hard choice deciding where i'll cop my royals from: Footlocker (atleast 5 i know will have them), footaction (atleast 2), jimmy jaz, hyperize, dr jays, nike.com, eastbay,etc
i'll defintely NOT have to camp

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Ordered my pair at 10am yestersay from Sneaker.St. By 1pm I got my shipment confirmation.

So exciting!

901100_o.gif
Haha, much appreciated! Ive gotten emails from people since we shipped out about some glue issues, but so far nothing in regards to cracked CF plates or anything comin apart.  Hope everyone gets a hold of a non-defective pair. 

Originally Posted by dcUA

From Nike Scottsdale's FB:

On Saturday 2/12 we'll be releasing several extremely hot styles! First the highly anticipated re-release of the Air Foamposite One (dark neon royal/black) $200, followed by the "Foamposite-inspired" Jordan Six Rings (black/varsity royal) $160. Due to the super limited quantities both releases will be a lottery. Doors open at 9:00am...we'll hand out tickets then so don't miss out!

w.t.f? a lottery for the royals? I'm hoping it's just this store considering the foams are supposed to be a GR.
indifferent.gif

eastbay/ndc ftw

ps: six rings are horrible
i hope thats just your area

Originally Posted by theekinqq

so these are no longer gr?

I'm not sure and I'm not trying to hype up because message boards don't add to hype, or start any rumors, but that was on their FB. 
It's strange because Nike Scottsdale received plenty of Altitudes and Cool Greys. Idk why these would be any different. Doesn't bother me much because I'm going with eastbay (no tax 
happy.gif
) I just hope they are not limited everywhere online.

Doubt it if it's a GR. I remember footlocker unlocked saying 2010 pearls were limited
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

same size as your pearls, they'll mold to your feet like all the previous foamposite.

is this true with the new retros?

i haven't seen any sense of molding at all

They mold quite nicely imo.. and pretty much true to size. And they are surprisingly comfy , even though I haven't worn anything but Kobes and Hyper series shoes the past few years
pimp.gif
But the only complaint I have is that these are stuffed in a unusually small box , but who cares , I'm gonna rock them till their next retro anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

DTLR around my have theirs in stock already
Yea one of the managers showed me the shoe when I picked up my cement 3s on the 22nd.. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I got my pair yesterday afternoon from Sneaker St, they're
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

29zvuxi.jpg

yes, MADE IN CHINA  

dang it.. '07 foams were made in taiwan, at least the pair I saw.. and are much better in quality than foams made in china. too bad :/
That's cuz Taiwan is 
pimp.gif
.. and China is 
frown.gif

Tempted to buy, but my 07s were worn once.. they would just sit, prob will pass. Pics in here look amazing though.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Tempted to buy, but my 07s were worn once.. they would just sit, prob will pass. Pics in here look amazing though.

Yeah... The same thing I was thinking.... Worn my 07's the total of 3 times since 07....It would be 10 years later before I get to wear these..especially the way foams hold up

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

For $120, that's definitely 3 pairs all day long.

Thanks, Swoosh.

do u have to bring up swoosh in every thread about a sneaker thats releasing?

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

For $120, that's definitely 3 pairs all day long.

Thanks, Swoosh.

do u have to bring up swoosh in every thread about a sneaker thats releasing?

Just for the shoes I am getting.
pimp.gif

its not even guaranteed they will be on there.

Back
Top Bottom