Rozay Suffers seizure....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Damn, Its a shame to hear that. I hope he pulls through... He's really the only consistent rapper (Besides Drake) in the game...

-RoZAY Grunt-

you gotta be jokin
dead serious.

This dude said drake!*cyhi* rap is so bad now that we needed drake *cyhi*
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet that "God forgives, I dont" has more bangers than "Watch the Throne"...

Yall are taking the word "consistent" and trying to make it seem like im saying Ross is a better rapper than "such-and-such"....But thats not what im saying

U know you're outta shape when you ad-lib is a grunt...

Isn't this a topic for the music forum tho?

I'm willing to bet that "God forgives, I dont" has more bangers than "Watch the Throne"...

Yall are taking the word "consistent" and trying to make it seem like im saying Ross is a better rapper than "such-and-such"....But thats not what im saying

whoa derr
i agreed with everything you've said up until here

hopes Rawse gets better though 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

hcCsv.png

ueoaq.png

c4YiZ.png

kLghw.png

This dude Wale needs to be slapped...how you promoting your album when your guy just almost died

god forgives i dont is Ross' album stupid. 
you and 160jordansdeep just need to hit carol city and let ross know he's a punk cause you said so.

haters i tell ya.

but you love mr. oochi wally wally? or is it mr. one mic?

Originally Posted by RetroSan

whoa derr
i agreed with everything you've said up until here

hopes Rawse gets better though 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

hcCsv.png

ueoaq.png

c4YiZ.png

kLghw.png

This dude Wale needs to be slapped...how you promoting your album when your guy just almost died

you and 160jordansdeep just need to hit carol city and let ross know he's a punk cause you said so.

haters i tell ya.

OK I flubbed an album date, i'll leave that to fans that live vicariously though these guys to get so upset over 
eyes.gif

Anyways, it doesn't matter, because your boss had a near death experience and you're over here talking about record sales...like dude show some respect and just tell us that hes ok...i'm sure his album can wait.

And I doubt he is all good RIGHT NOW...that sort of thing isn't something you just SNAP OUT OF. 

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

"Rick Ross accent
"I wuz veery klowes tew deaf, the dahktahs had tew ressiseetate mee all I reamembur is the dahtah yellin' khlere. 

bawse!

So you just gonna use the joke in both threads huh?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

hcCsv.png

ueoaq.png

c4YiZ.png

kLghw.png

haters i tell ya.

nas has nothing to this clown dookie 
i gotta whopper in the car 
roll.gif

he cant rap about nothing but being a so called king pin drug dealer when he was a corrections officer 

i met rick ross before hes a joke 

but i will say this he had the best smelling and greenest weed i ever seen and i been to Amsterdam and and California 

hes a good rapper and entertainer  but thats where it ends 

I doubt him being fat had anything to do with it. Probably messing with that white.

One to many HOUGH'S...
I hope this fool doesn't release a diet video. 

MMG Diet feat Meek Mill Wale, but No Pills

loose weight like ah bawse!! HOUGH! 

Back
Top Bottom