Rozay Suffers seizure....

Lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatito007

dudes an ex cop turned rapper he's always been a joke

Not sticking up for ross at all, but son u cant compare a cop to a c.o at all, and this is coming from someone who has been locked up before

some of the correction officers at rikers where doing more criminal activity than the prisoners

i think it takes a certain kind of street mentality to look over prisoners

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Not sticking up for ross at all, but son u cant compare a cop to a c.o at all, and this is coming from someone who has been locked up before

some of the correction officers at rikers where doing more criminal activity than the prisoners

Regardless of his past, talent is talent.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of his music, but I certainly don't wish death on the dude...

...hope he pulls thru for 2 reasons:

1) Death sucks

2) If he died I'd have to deal with these young dudes calling him The GOAT (same with Drake - shout out to Kay Currency
laugh.gif
)

that is true there are alot of dirty c.o's and you gotta know the streets to be a co 
i know a c.o. that would take his co workers to run trains on chicks in the projects 
laugh.gif

lot of these guys get to watch people from the areas they grew up in 

he could have said some b.s. like he was doing dirt but since he was a real corrections officer i'm sure it would not have been the best thing to say he was serving people 

And for the gazillionth time, him being a CO wasn't a problem...

...lying about it and denying his own pictures, that was the problem.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

this

i dont even know why he lied ,you can clearly tell thats him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

this

30t6p3b.gif
The hip hop game is so unforgiving, he was put on the spot about something that could potentially slow his cash flow and possibly end his career

put your favorite rapper in the same position and I GUARANTEE you they would of did the same

and like homeboy said, talent is talent... did ross need to lie? probably not, but im not mad either way because some good music came out of that situation

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

^ LOL WUT? Listen to real hip hop bossman

I Listen to all forms of "hip hop"...and you cant name another rapper that's more consistent than Ross right now.... Im talking hit after hit after hit...

The man makes Great music, Point. Blank. Period...

DUDES WHO HATE ON ROSS

PROBABLY GOT THEY CHICK STOLE BY THE NEXT FAT D-BOY

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I called Ja Rule to see what he thinks of this matter...he said everythings going to be OK.

Where is Ja Rule to make sense of all this?????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope dude is ok. Not a fan of his, but I really wish him the best

Originally Posted by solesavage

Regardless of his past, talent is talent.

Word. Ross is that dude, and being a cop and a C.O are two different things. People who don't know the difference between the two are just talking out of their *!%

I'm willing to bet that "God forgives, I dont" has more bangers than "Watch the Throne"...

Even if it did, that still wouldn't make it a better album.  There's a differene between an album having a bunch of albums versus an album with actual lyrical content.

Cause he's fraud status, once a fraud.........always a fraud.  

Edit--

The man makes Great music, Point. Blank. Period...

LOL.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Word. Ross is that dude, and being a cop and a C.O are two different things. People who don't know the difference between the two are just talking out of their *!%

Prison Security sound better?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

laugh.gif
ross being consistent i can only think of hustlin

rich off cocaine, maybach music (pick a number), tears of joy, im not a star just to name a few  ... all better than hustlin

you cant deny this dudes talent, talent is what kept him from falling off after 50 got a hold to him

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by PRIME

Prison Security sound better?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word... COs are just as corrupt if not more, and treat prisoners like !@*%

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I gotta whopper in the car...

That is not funny, at all. He could be dead.  
tired.gif

These guys need to start taking their health more seriously. 
His trademark is basically being overweight...weird & disgusting. Hope this is a wake-up call 

laugh.gif

So Ross ain't had a hit since Hustlin?...Or even a more personal question; You aint nodded your head to no other Rick Ross song since Hustlin?

Oh ok... And yall say my opinions are off the wall?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

So Ross ain't had a hit since Hustlin?...Or even a more personal question; You aint nodded your head to no other Rick Ross song since Hustlin?

Oh ok... And yall say my opinions are off the wall?
laugh.gif

exactly

Back
Top Bottom