RSVP Claims - Investigating Nike Twitter RSVP DM's?

http://rsvpclaims.com/
Anyone seen this and know if it's legit 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

If a thread for this has already been made, lock this up and my apologies.  

Its about time.

Nike and Footlocker really need a better way of releasing shoes ...

And I have the perfect idea ...

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Its about time.

Nike and Footlocker really need a better way of releasing shoes ...

And I have the perfect idea ...
Make more of them. Problem solved.

Wow, didn't know it was that serious.  The site looks very poorly done so I'm not sure if it's legit.  I think it's funny that people are going through such great lengths to get at Nike.  Do I think their Twitter RSVP system is 100% legit?  No.  But am I going to seek class action lawsuit against them for not being able to successfully twitter RSVP for a release?  Heck no.  I treat the sneaker game as a hobby and I buy what I like.  I don't expect to get every release so if I miss out, it's on to the next one. 

Yeezy 2's got sodium levels at an all time high... Someone came out of pocket and built that +@!# for nothing. Which NTer is this??? 
laugh.gif

Someone didn't get his south beaches. The only solution is to produce more units. But since nike is a capitalist corporation answerable only to its shareholders, you can't force them to do it. At least it's not like in communist Russia where you couldn't even choose a size

why dont people undertand that nike can do whatever they want? people complain about everything now-a-days..they should use that energy to try to find another way to get the sneakers/resources they want/need

this isnt going to work. Just as long as the shoes sell nike will continue to do what they want. If you wana make a difference STOP BUYING.

ok I dont think its fair to compare NDC to footlocker releases online.. NDC gives you a chance (if you get on at exact time) but footlocker is just mayhem. Now about the RSVP system, its all a matter of luck. There is hundreds of DM's trying to push its way into Nike's inbox so its a matter of who's DM makes it in first

Since the rsvp sysytem has started I've tried to DM for 4 realeases and have gotten 3 at Niketown NY, and no I don't know anyone that works at Niketown. I got the Playoffs, aunt pearls, and military 4s, missed on south beach 9s. And the only reason I missed the south beaches, in my opinion, was because wifey called right before the tweet went out, and I sent the DM 6 minutes after the tweet went out. I said, all of that to make the point that, the system probably can be a little more transparent but Nike has definitley taken HUGE steps in trying to help with safety issues. 90% of you up here couldn't handle a midnight release in NY and then avoid the stick up boys after you get your kicks. So I'm more than happy I can just show my ID, and buy my kicks at 8am, with no hassle, and get right back on the train and go about my day. Truth is, you're not going to get every release the way the sneaker game is toda, and Nike isn't making more units because hype fuels sales, so get more connects or get a faster modem and stop complaining about a system that'll never be perfect.

I believe the way this started was from people posting screenshots of their DM times whether or not they were successful or unsuccessful for the 21 mercer yeezy 2 release. There were a lot of discrepancies in the "first come first serve" procedure. People were posting screenshots of successful RSVP's sent 10 minutes after their initial tweet where as others were submitting screenshots of unsuccessful RSVP's for the same size sent 7 or 8 minutes earlier. Kicksonfire was collecting screenshots the day after the release and may be behind that site...

Back
Top Bottom