Rude, loudmouth college student gets arrested in class.

If she really did throw a water bottle, threatened others, then proceeded to cause such a disturbance, I think the arrest was unquestionably warranted.

Plus, she gave the officers a heads up that she wasn't going anywhere when they were ready to make the arrest.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

What the campus cops did was OD?
I hate this soft #@# generation of mine.

indifferent.gif

Has nothing to do with being soft. She started to leave. She was stupid as hell for all the stuff she did but now the university has something on their hands because some pigs couldn't think.

Soft generation?

If that was your mother, aunt or sister "having a moment" and getting tossed like that, would you still feel the same way?

I'm far from soft my dude and this has NOTHING to do with a soft generation.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by eaalto

No racist, but how did I know she was going to be black when I clicked on the thread?
Not only that...I guessed who the OP was before I looked to the right...and wouldn't you know...

*shrugs*
Word. OP always has something negative to say about black women/people in general. 

Originally Posted by General Johnson

If that was your mother, aunt or sister "having a moment" and getting tossed like that, would you still feel the same way.
eyes.gif

yeah
I got a +%!$ cousin and a crazy uncle
don't mind when the +%!$ get called one and when the crazy uncle gets put in check... that's life

She absolutely deserved that.

The kid who caught it on camera knew what he was doing... quick to transition between angles the whole time 
laugh.gif

Soft generation?

If that was your mother, aunt or sister "having a moment" and getting tossed like that, would you still feel the same way?

I'm far from soft my dude and this has NOTHING to do with a soft generation.
Actually yes I would and have, and if you have to tell me, an anonymous face on the internet, that you're "far from soft" you probably are.  Just saying.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
chick said pause.

exactly what I was dying about
roll.gif

Why though.... why she gotta be the way she is.... bitter... fat... loud... why though....

laugh.gif
chick said pause.

talkin all strong but got dealt with, u just done %!#+#$ up expect to be kicked outta school dumb !!$.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Why is it that black women are so bitter towards authority? *kanye shrug*

Are you serious?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

Read this if you really want to know why.

Black people in this country, in general, have a problem with "authority" for very good reasons.

Good. Who told u to throw a water bottle. She big, they need 3 cops to take her down of course.

Actually yes I would and have, and if you have to tell me, an anonymous face on the internet, that you're "far from soft" you probably are.  Just saying.
laugh.gif
Sure buddy.

Is that on video though?

I'm just going by what I see in the video. In court, that video evidence would be much more compelling than someone's word.

I'm not defending her actions btw, I'm just calling it how I see it.
She admits she threatened one of her classmates.  Isn't that enough to warrant an arrest?  If she did throw a water bottle at someone as well, that's also cause for arrest, no?  The girl TELLS the cops that they're gonna have to carry her *@@ out of there.  She got her wish.  She also tells the cop to get the !$%# out of her face and it definitely looks like she pushes him away when he approaches her.

I think this is part of the problem with our country and society...when someone does something against the law and gets arrested, one of the first thoughts is, "How can I twist this in my favor and make some money off of it?"

You do something wrong, you need to deal with the consequences.

Sidenote:  How are you a girl weighing about 220 and your pants are sagging?

Originally Posted by eaalto

No racist, but how did I know she was going to be black when I clicked on the thread?
cool and the women who shot up that campus was white....
basically whats your point?

Stupid, just stupid. She was asking for trouble and she got it.

Police handled it how they were supposed to, everyone knows (and I really mean EVERYONE) that you don't force police away from you. She handled the situation in the wrong way and learned a valuable lesson.

fat pig shouldn't even be in college acting up like that in a college classroom

who in their right mind would throw a water bottle at someone and threaten them during class?

Back
Top Bottom