Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

I won't get my hopes up seeing as how they're rumored to release in another year...
BUT I'm really hoping they do release haha!

not really a fan of either colorway. so i guess another pack i can skip and save the money for the cement iii's and bordeaux vii's.

not really a fan of either colorway. so i guess another pack i can skip and save the money for the cement iii's and bordeaux vii's.

I can see JB adding a #23 on the side of the grapes
eyes.gif

Got the grapes back when they released a couple years ago and mines are still in decent condition so my focus is on the laneys.

I could only imagine the hype these will get if they release
smh.gif

Got the grapes back when they released a couple years ago and mines are still in decent condition so my focus is on the laneys.

I could only imagine the hype these will get if they release
smh.gif

I was just about to cop both of these. I guess ill wait and save my money until they come out
smile.gif

I was just about to cop both of these. I guess ill wait and save my money until they come out
smile.gif

geez .......it would be cool if jb didnt retro shoes every 4 to 5 years. i think its a conspiracy to kill the shoe game. you have to leave some things harder to attain. it adds to the "thrill of the hunt" aspect of the game. yet another reason im onto samples......... anybody with me?

geez .......it would be cool if jb didnt retro shoes every 4 to 5 years. i think its a conspiracy to kill the shoe game. you have to leave some things harder to attain. it adds to the "thrill of the hunt" aspect of the game. yet another reason im onto samples......... anybody with me?

Originally Posted by darealjkid

yes, but I missed Grapes, because I was in Aruba..... so no

Originally Posted by darealjkid

yes, but I missed Grapes, because I was in Aruba..... so no

Ill be copping a pack(s) if they really do drop.
Originally Posted by ijapino

watch 'em add a #23 to the side of the grapes and remove it from the laney's just to mess with us.

yea your right. Im sure they'll do something like that. Its only right of them to do so.
Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Grapes.. that release was worst than the space jam one around the bay area

HA. YES IT WAS A CRAZY ONE.

Dont even get the bay started on GRAPES again.
pimp.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ill be copping a pack(s) if they really do drop.
Originally Posted by ijapino

watch 'em add a #23 to the side of the grapes and remove it from the laney's just to mess with us.

yea your right. Im sure they'll do something like that. Its only right of them to do so.
Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Grapes.. that release was worst than the space jam one around the bay area

HA. YES IT WAS A CRAZY ONE.

Dont even get the bay started on GRAPES again.
pimp.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

everyone buying this pack= have fun rockin grapes with 23 ON the side.

mark my words!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

everyone buying this pack= have fun rockin grapes with 23 ON the side.

mark my words!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom