RUMOR: Possible Black University Red Air Jordan 6 Holiday 2017

Gatorade 6s are instant must have for me. Other then royal 1s and possible taxi 12 I don't want anything else

That is a photo shopped BI2014, yes. If they made the green a little darker, they could pass these off as an undefeated/ take flight AND Gatorade. Please two crowds! :lol:

Jordan Brand isn't smart enough to do this.. Instead they will release 3 retro+ GRs that nobody wants.

I'm one of the few that actually love the 2014 retro. But it's so funny how everyone hated the Varsity Reds back in 2010, then JB proceeds to drop he infrared pack a few months later and now the Varsity reds resell for much higher than any of the recent Infrared retros lol

I'm one of the few who loved the shade of infrared on the '14s but damn they're uncomfortable! I really do love to look at them tho... haha copping a remastered pair so I can actually where them more than an hour

I'm with y'all, love the infrared color on the 2014s......the comfort on the other hand just isn't there.

Last edited:
These are a MUST! My first ever pair was the black/univ reds from 2010... Beat the CRAP out of 'em... Must have redemption!

These are a MUST! My first ever pair was the black/univ reds from 2010... Beat the CRAP out of 'em... Must have redemption!

I like the suede on those. And by the way, it was varsity red, which is much darker

I like the suede on those. And by the way, it was varsity red, which is much darker
damn! my bad lol. Always get confused with Var Red and Univ Red... 

Haven't had the time to look through this thread... so is this basically an Infrared release or is this a retro+ color way similar to the Var Red/Black?

They're dropping the Katrina 3s, maybe they're dropping the Katrina 6s too. Black university red would make sense then

Just gonna leave these here...

p_9852501_63157316_4840486.jpg

The peak on top of the tongue indicate that those are the 2000 Retro.

Maroons didn't have them when they came back out and neither did the OG Infrareds

Just a concept of what could come out, with remastered infras. We could probably bet on a Nike air, but not remastered materials.

Last edited:
Just a concept of what could come out, with remastered infras. We could probably bet on a Nike air, but not remastered materials.
Nike Air 4s, Nike Air 5s, and Nike Air 6s had good materials. The only one people consider lack luster but they're alright are the Nike Air 3s.

Jb hasn't been tested yet by remastering the previously notoriously butchered models like the infrared 6 and Charcoal 7.

Back
Top Bottom