Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

In for these just to rock with one outfit ROFL... with a vintage champion Shawn Kemp jersey. Still need a GP one.

Is that supersonics colorway going to be a shelf sitter?

Yes unless they're real limited but I don't think so. I know a few people had that early access on SNKRS. Usually that's with **** they know isn't gonna sell.

Man I want the green ones

But with a slight disco
5068B71F-5868-4071-B4FD-4C48CA6EBB32.jpeg
6AE37A71-3165-4756-A5E3-8B5A90F2CAE1.jpeg
5FB09347-5032-4C9E-92EA-7494EB06669D.jpeg

As of in my area (Indianapolis) I kno one Champs only has 24 pairs. Only a couple stores are getting not even HOH here do I would say they may sit until people find out they releasing.

Attachments

• BC136FE2-F84E-43B7-B494-9E7E65BF0FB6.jpeg
    BC136FE2-F84E-43B7-B494-9E7E65BF0FB6.jpeg
    397.8 KB · Views: 10
^^^ My Payton Sonics jersey is ready...but Lebron 3 SVSM on May 23rd take precedence over GP so we'll see.

Last edited:
They’ll pop up eventually I’m sure. Glad they are sitting.
Yea I’m so happy they’re sitting, I was still going to order off NDC to have them now & find a deal later

I’m bummed though, I went to the store around me that said they had them and...they had literally 1 shoe. 1 size 12 that was way too big for me to try on...they don’t know why they had it & now idk where I’m going to try them on & feel all nostalgic today

I can feel myself coming close to just paying the $160 & being done with it, trying to tell myself they’ll be around for less soon enough but still

Just tried em on and they’re super comfy.. unfortunately there was a huge glue stain on the toebox of the only size 12.

Just tried em on and they’re super comfy.. unfortunately there was a huge glue stain on the toebox of the only size 12.

This is what I like to hear, I can’t wait for the sake to hit. What’s everyone’s trigger point?

I’m hoping for a 25% off or more discount, I figure we can try to look out for each other when we find deals & we should all eat well.

On another note...do we know of any colors coming besides these & the white OG?

I wonder if the flap will bunch up in a weird way at the flex point when you're walking?

Back
Top Bottom