Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 16th. Confirmed. @XLV_1M lol
is this another "confirmed" release date that's gonna just turn out to be a rumor?

just being skeptical because of how many false alarms there have been already, what's the source?

Sold mine the day they came out for double walking out of iceman/mr. kicks....regret it still til this day....I need these to come back out

is this another "confirmed" release date that's gonna just turn out to be a rumor?

just being skeptical because of how many false alarms there have been already, what's the source?
That date is correct they were moved back to November to add more Toro 4's...

My source is 100% legit but its from a early release seller doing reservations.

So these ARE dropping in November at some point?

I thought this release was completely scrapped for this year, possibly to be revisited in '14?

They used a thinner layer of paint on the midsole. Multiple people had cracking issues after less than a few wears

That's every III and IV for the past seven years.

Mine haven't cracked. So because one persons cracks out of 100 it's bad quality?

That's every III and IV for the past seven years.

Mine haven't cracked. So because one persons cracks out of 100 it's bad quality?

You actually would be in the minority. I've been buying retros heavily since 2004 and of all my 3's and 4's the paint never cracked as fast as the thunders. The pair I bought at finish line cracked within hours of the first wear on a 65 degree day. I exchanged them for another pair and when they arrived at my house they were cracking already. The only flaw on the thunders was the midsole paint.
Check the thunder 4 thread and you'll see plenty people saying their midsoles crack who only weight 80 pounds.

TourYellow AND Mist blues with plastic wings need to drop. And the 6 should drop in an old school box as well. Since the price is going up another ten dollars

What's wrong with the thunders?

Ive only wore them once, and after that one wear, the paint began to crack above the air bubble and near the midsole. But it only happened on the right shoe. The left still looks clean.

I only walk around in my shoes, never play ball or run in em. Seriously, these were poorly made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom