RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Nice, Matt! I'm officially on the board! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

don't have a Nike+ anything...not really trying to buy one either...but I want to play!

Iphone App

Doesn't the App cost .99 or 1.99 though?

I have it, But not participating.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

don't have a Nike+ anything...not really trying to buy one either...but I want to play!

Iphone App

Doesn't the App cost .99 or 1.99 though?

I have it, But not participating.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Lol! 38 Challengers and counting. I'm hoping this Challenge will surpass the 54 from the last...

Lol! 38 Challengers and counting. I'm hoping this Challenge will surpass the 54 from the last...

Just joined solids put up 2 miles today. Man when i saw my time i know i need to step it up. Hopefully this challenge motivates me. Nike plus site be lagging though... Tried chrome, safari.... i remember way back there were 2 sites??? One always lagged the other was better.

Just joined solids put up 2 miles today. Man when i saw my time i know i need to step it up. Hopefully this challenge motivates me. Nike plus site be lagging though... Tried chrome, safari.... i remember way back there were 2 sites??? One always lagged the other was better.

Nike+ will be dumping Flash for HTML sometime in early Summer, so expect the site to be significantly faster then!

Nike+ will be dumping Flash for HTML sometime in early Summer, so expect the site to be significantly faster then!

Back
Top Bottom