RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

GSW: Welcome aboard!

Thizz: Unfortunately, you'll need a Nike+ device to participate (iPhone/iPod Touch + Nike+ GPS / Older iPods + Nike+ Sensor / Nike+ Sportsband / Nike+ GPS Watch).

GSW: Welcome aboard!

Thizz: Unfortunately, you'll need a Nike+ device to participate (iPhone/iPod Touch + Nike+ GPS / Older iPods + Nike+ Sensor / Nike+ Sportsband / Nike+ GPS Watch).

I just remembered pops has a touch he doesnt use and i have a pair of lunar glides so if I get that sensor I'm good right?
Which sensor do I need?

I just remembered pops has a touch he doesnt use and i have a pair of lunar glides so if I get that sensor I'm good right?
Which sensor do I need?

Personally, I wouldn't purchase the sensor since it'll cost ~$20 more than getting the Nike+ GPS app, which is only $1 or $2 via the App Store. Also with the sensor, you need a Nike+ shoe. However, with Nike+ GPS, you can you use any shoe you'd like, and you'll also get to see exactly where you ran on the iPod Touch and on the Nike+ site and few other features...

Personally, I wouldn't purchase the sensor since it'll cost ~$20 more than getting the Nike+ GPS app, which is only $1 or $2 via the App Store. Also with the sensor, you need a Nike+ shoe. However, with Nike+ GPS, you can you use any shoe you'd like, and you'll also get to see exactly where you ran on the iPod Touch and on the Nike+ site and few other features...

Team Solid...I just joined..Site is lagging like a mofo
I average about 20 miles a week... Lets get it.
glasses.gif

Team Solid...I just joined..Site is lagging like a mofo
I average about 20 miles a week... Lets get it.
glasses.gif

I don't understand I ran 5 miles within 2 days and it's not showing up on the site...What am i doing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom