Rush limbaugh trying to buy the rams

Originally Posted by pdouly33

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Rush
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I might be the only black man in the country who likes Rush.
clarence%20thomas%201.jpg

Yes, Justice Thomas and I are just some "house negroes", right?

YOU NEED A CONTEXT FOR SOMEONE ADVOCATING SLAVERY AND THE DEATH OF MLK?

the self hate in you disgusts me

Do you know what Racism means? If someone is racist they are implying that another group of people are "inferior", where in those quotes did he sayBlacks were inferior?

Where did Rush say slavery was a good thing? Nowhere is he defending it either. Slavery did "build the South" and Blacks were slave holders as well,were they racist too? Were the African tribal leaders who sold their own people to the White Europeans racist as well? If you think the African slave trade wasracially motivated, you are terribly misguided. Was slavery a bad thing? Of course it was, it also help build an economy and a country, so Rush is right againit did have its merits. It was at the expense of the freedom of Blacks which is terribly wrong, but what are you going to do? Slavery wasn't just limitedto the United States at that time either.

Self hate? I don't have self hate, I just realized that it happened and its over and led to great Black leaders at the time like Congressmen Robert Smalls. I got over it and you should too.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Honestly. This guy view is most likely no different from the views of the wealthy
owners in the NFL today.
Al Davis???
I don't like the raiders very much, but the advances that al has made in terms of racial equality were very ahead of his time.

You do know there are 32 teams?

LMAO @ the stephen jackson always running far right routes joke...gold!

not sure about a fiscal conservative running a sports team though..

Rush
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Do you know what Racism means? If someone is racist they are implying that another group of people are "inferior", where in those quotes did he say Blacks were inferior?

Where did Rush say slavery was a good thing? Nowhere is he defending it either. Slavery did "build the South" and Blacks were slave holders as well, were they racist too? Were the African tribal leaders who sold their own people to the White Europeans racist as well? If you think the African slave trade was racially motivated, you are terribly misguided. Was slavery a bad thing? Of course it was, it also help build an economy and a country, so Rush is right again it did have its merits. It was at the expense of the freedom of Blacks which is terribly wrong, but what are you going to do? Slavery wasn't just limited to the United States at that time either.

Self hate? I don't have self hate, I just realized that it happened and its over and led to great Black leaders at the time like Congressmen Robert Smalls. I got over it and you should too.

Blacks in this country have only been treated fairly (by law) since 1964. You don't get completely over 100's of years of slavery andinstitutionalized racism in 45 years. The fact that you can defend these statements at all makes you sound very naive, uninformed or living in a bubble.

Rush
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Do you know what Racism means? If someone is racist they are implying that another group of people are "inferior", where in those quotes did he say Blacks were inferior?

Where did Rush say slavery was a good thing? Nowhere is he defending it either. Slavery did "build the South" and Blacks were slave holders as well, were they racist too? Were the African tribal leaders who sold their own people to the White Europeans racist as well? If you think the African slave trade was racially motivated, you are terribly misguided. Was slavery a bad thing? Of course it was, it also help build an economy and a country, so Rush is right again it did have its merits. It was at the expense of the freedom of Blacks which is terribly wrong, but what are you going to do? Slavery wasn't just limited to the United States at that time either.

Slavery had its merits?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So youu sayin that its was okay to inslave blacks for 400 years aslong as it had it's merits?

and what does it matter if it was happenin anywhere else? It happened here for 400 years and it shouldnt have...end of story.
"You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed."

You are defending a person who said these word...i mean really. Whether you think hes a racist or not ( its obvious he is ) hes a dumb POS

Originally Posted by lowslows

Slavery had its merits?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So youu sayin that its was okay to inslave blacks for 400 years aslong as it had it's merits?

and what does it matter if it was happenin anywhere else? It happened here for 400 years and it shouldnt have...end of story.
"You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed."
You are defending a person who said these word...i mean really. Whether you think hes a racist or not ( its obvious he is ) hes a dumb POS

No I didnt say that. Can you read? Where did I say where it was "ok"? You are absolutely right it shouldn't have happened, but it did. Should Istill wake up in the morning being upset because Africans were slaves and were the main people building an economy in this country? Would that make me more ofa legit Black person if I did? Would it make me "real" Black person if I went around blaming people for slavery? Let me know.

Slavery had its merits?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No I didnt say that. Can you read? Where did I say where it was "ok"? You are absolutely right it shouldn't have happened, but it did. Should I still wake up in the morning being upset because Africans were slaves and were the main people building an economy in this country? Would that make me more of a legit Black person if I did? Would it make me "real" Black person if I went around blaming people for slavery? Let me know.

Who's blaming anybody?

im jus sayin that dude has said disgusting things about black people in the quotes above and you jus dismiss it like it never happen.

and yeah i dont see how a black dude can support an idiot who says things like " we need segregrated buses" and says we should praise the dude whokilled MLK who was a national icon to the whole country as well as black people

but hey dats you

Wow so many wrongs with this transaction. Its 2010 we dont need whites and coloreds locker rooms. Weveve grown pass white athletes riding the plane g4 and therest of the players catching the greyhound. Every black football player doesnt need or is made to be a rb cb or a wideout. This could be a stepback to the billrussell celtics days.

alien.gif

Los Yankees, a valid rebuttal is needed on your part.

I'm convinced nobody on this board has actually listened to Rush, and just posts random quotes from the various far-left websites they find them on. Theguy is an entertainer, and he says a lot of things without an ounce of seriousness behind them. But I guess I'm on a board that believes the world is goingto end in a little over three years so why use arguing with idiots?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm convinced nobody on this board has actually listened to Rush, and just posts random quotes from the various far-left websites they find them on. The guy is an entertainer, and he says a lot of things without an ounce of seriousness behind them. But I guess I'm on a board that believes the world is going to end in a little over three years so why use arguing with idiots?

the world ending talk typically comes from "yall"

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm convinced nobody on this board has actually listened to Rush, and just posts random quotes from the various far-left websites they find them on. The guy is an entertainer, and he says a lot of things without an ounce of seriousness behind them. But I guess I'm on a board that believes the world is going to end in a little over three years so why use arguing with idiots?
is funny when people try to defend him they always go with the "he wasnt serious " line you think this stuff is just coming off the topof his head
laugh.gif
most if not all of them lines are thought about over and over until he gets a chance to throw it out there

its one thing to say something with out being serious but to say things of the same nature over and over again its feelings there if you want to believe it ornot

Los Yankees wrote:

No I didnt say that. Can you read? Where did I say where it was "ok"? You are absolutely right it shouldn't have happened, but it did. Should I still wake up in the morning being upset because Africans were slaves and were the main people building an economy in this country? Would that make me more of a legit Black person if I did? Would it make me "real" Black person if I went around blaming people for slavery? Let me know.

he said the person who killed MLK should be given an award, what the hell is wrong with you.....
roll.gif

it would make you more of a legit person if you weren't defending the person who said slavery had it's merits. economy>human rights??? whaaA? Youcan argue semantics all you want, but he's a piece of crap, fear mongerer. For example if I rob your house, and rape your sister, It had it's meritsright? i mean I got some money and bust a nut, so it's all good to advocate what i did.

dmbrhs wrote:
But I guess I'm on a board that believes the world is going to end in a little over three years so why use arguing with idiots?

thats "your side" buddy. Obama is the anti-christ and liberals are taking away the morals of society. world's ending, JESUS WILL RIIIIISE.

Originally Posted by DubA169

dmbrhs wrote:
But I guess I'm on a board that believes the world is going to end in a little over three years so why use arguing with idiots?

thats "your side" buddy. Obama is the anti-christ and liberals are taking away the morals of society. world's ending, JESUS WILL RIIIIISE.

The 2012 crowd (and things of that nature) is "my side?" Sorry, does not compute.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Los Yankees wrote:

he said the person who killed MLK should be given an award, what the hell is wrong with you.....
roll.gif

it would make you more of a legit person if you weren't defending the person who said slavery had it's merits. economy>human rights??? whaaA? You can argue semantics all you want, but he's a piece of crap, fear mongerer. For example if I rob your house, and rape your sister, It had it's merits right? i mean I got some money and bust a nut, so it's all good to advocate what i did.

It didn't have merit for me, but it obviously it did for you. You got what you wanted, right? You are comparing rape which is and was illegal to somethingthat wasn't illegal at the time. Slavery was a ugly and terrible thing, but to say it didn't have merit or not benefit anyone your just blind. Peoplefreedoms were at the expense, but like I said slavery happened all over the world and continues to this day, but I don't see you complaining about that.

As far as the MLK statement is concerned, I want to hear it in context. Considering his best friend and producer is Black, I'll take those words with agrain of salt and give him the benefit of the doubt, than someone who just read a statement and runs with it.

Back
Top Bottom