Russ Wilson and Ciara?

It was meant for baby future DC it was meant for ciara.

Im not a fan of messages on social media.
Just say it to the person face. :lol:

Makes me cringe, like open letters to dead people
:x

What about the fact he has multiple baby mothers before her though and she still chose to become another baby mother to him?
What does that have to do with him not bein able to see his kid when he wants?

***** blood in yo veins bruh.

That's some real jealous female thinkin.

:lol: @ Russell being a real one. Everything about him seems manufactured. Tiger Woods like.

bruh really playing step dad out here when he has millions and could easily have his own kids with a women not in ciara situation. :smh:

Y'all really making it seem like being a step dad is a bad thing, grow up.

It is when you see the girl acting crazy over her baby father. Ciara been making herself look bad.

I know Freaks lol.

But the main point is he put that cheesy letter out on the internet clearly so people can applaud his maturity and love for both of them

What about the fact he has multiple baby mothers before her though and she still chose to become another baby mother to him?

What does that have to do with him not bein able to see his kid when he wants?

***** blood in yo veins bruh.

That's some real jealous female thinkin.

lol right then when she finds herself a russel wilson all of a sudden Future wasn't the man she thought he was :rolleyes

That's why she was fighting for sole custody of the child huh

Come on man sit down

I know Freaks lol.

But the main point is he put that cheesy letter out on the internet clearly so people can applaud his maturity and love for both of them
Or he's just active on social networks and that's how his generation shows PDA

Nah never mind not plausible

Why would Russell Wilson need to ask for pats on the back tho ? You be talking just to talk I swear
So explain to me the purpose of telling your girl how much you love her using social media (public for everyone to see).

Since I am just talking to be talking.

I'll say this.

Between lipstick alley and NT, you are very consistent.
roll.gif
Dude is on Lipstick forreal?

I always said that he is very consistent with his gimmick though. I respect him

1. he was asking for pats on the back, otherwise he could've just called the two year old and told him that, or just text c-error. But naw he needed the world to see.

2. He was being passive and taunting future which is why he capitalized the word ALL. Everyone is well aware of the situation going on. there's being nice and then there's stiring the pot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom