Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Russ is just as bad for enabling and allowing her to pull all that though. He's a grown man who knows right from wrong.

lowkey i dont even think Russ knows he's being used as a pawn. He should know better as a grown man though.

Plus he seem like a corny brother. he might just not know

Last edited:
Russ is just as bad for enabling and allowing her to pull all that though. He's a grown man who knows right from wrong.

lowkey i dont even think Russ knows he's being used as a pawn. He should know better as a grown man though.

Plus he seem like a corny brother. he might just not know

Ever since he came into the leauge I been saying he can't be this corny. I thought he was tryna make those folks comfortable.

I don't know anymore. :lol: Sometimes it looks fake, other times it looks real.

[thread="628357"]As a step-father Imma disagree with y'all. My son is 10 years old. I don't refer to him as my wife's son, my step child, my daughter's half brother, he is my son. No matter how square you think Russ is, if he really loves her and he's treatin' that child as his own I can't fault him in that regard.[/thread]

I was about to say something regarding this subject.

I don't understand how you guys are calling them lame or low due to what the kid calling "Papa"

I was about to say something regarding this subject.

I don't understand how you guys are calling them lame or low due to what the kid calling "Papa"

I think it has to do more with the face that we know Ciara is being passive aggressive with future and kind of doing this on purpose. I'm sure we can all agree that Russ is a good dude but she's obviously using him as a pawn to promote him as the real dad and not future.

Last edited:
The kiss too.
laugh.gif
wowwwww

ciara is so foul. i understand moving on but jesus bruh

what is wrong with russ? son should know better. that's what happens when you wait 27 years to be with a woman

karma is gonna come back to Ciara though.  this is some evil **** fam that's another man's son.

like someone said, her doing all this extra **** like posting videos of his son calling another dude "papi" and not saying Future's name at the billboard awards reeks of her still having emotion towards him. i would say russ should be looking into that but he's already a cornball for being in this situation in the first place.

im about to finesse his haircut though.

Am I missing something? Y'all made it seem Ciara made her baby kiss RW.

She literally didn't do anything but stand there. :lol:

My cousins have a step dad that they call Dad, they consider him more a father than their biological father.

My current girl in the same situation too. Calls her step mom her real mom, and doesn't acknowledge her biological mother.

My Dad grew up with half sisters and half brothers... they considered eachother family.

I'm having a hard time seeing the problem here. :lol:

Last edited:
Am I missing something? Y'all made it seem Ciara made her baby kiss RW.

She literally didn't do anything but stand there.
laugh.gif
it's her letting the relationship even get to that point + allowing that to get posted on social media, she may have even posted it herself 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom