Russ Wilson and Ciara?

He is alive and is active in his life
How would you feel if your current girl left you and a biological son you had with her was calling her new ***** "papa", kissing him in the mouth, he was teaching him how to play catch, matching outfits and ****?

[thread="628357"]As a step-father Imma disagree with y'all. My son is 10 years old. I don't refer to him as my wife's son, my step child, my daughter's half brother, he is my son. No matter how square you think Russ is, if he really loves her and he's treatin' that child as his own I can't fault him in that regard.[/thread]

If the real father is NOT around I would get it but if he is nah. If I'm with a girl I'm not letting her kids call me that outta respect for the father. That's just me.

Last edited:
I mean both sides are wildin.
[thread="628357"]As a step-father Imma disagree with y'all. My son is 10 years old. I don't refer to him as my wife's son, my step child, my daughter's half brother, he is my son. No matter how square you think Russ is, if he really loves her and he's treatin' that child as his own I can't fault him in that regard.[/thread]

If the real father is NOT around I would get it but if he is nah. If I'm with a girl I'm not letting her kids calling me that outta respect for the father. That's just me.

thats up to the mom and real dad. Why would Russ care about Futures feelings. If Ciara doesn't like the guy and wants to be petty and lets her son call Russ Dad then thats how it is unfortunately. Her and future need to has that out

Last edited:

How would you feel if your current girl left you and a biological son you had with her was calling her new ***** "papa", kissing him in the mouth, he was teaching him how to play catch, matching outfits and ****?
Honestly I may not like it because I would want to be in that position as the father but if we seperate I would hope any many to take my place would treat my child like he's their own. I wouldn't want her to move on to some dude who looks at my son as "the last *****'s kid", that's disrespectful.
If the real father is NOT around I would get it but if he is nah. If I'm with a girl I'm not letting her kids call me that outta respect for the father. That's just me.
My son calls me Doug, my first name. He will accidentally call my "Daddy" every now and again but will correct himself and call me Doug. I've taught for 5+ years and had all kinds of kids call me daddy or dad on accident so I'm not trippin' off a name if I'm being addressed with respect. I see y'all point but once you get in a situation like this, it changes

When we  got married we sat him down and had that conversation about whether he would call me Dad/Daddy or keep callin' me Doug. I couldn't careless which he chooses as long as it is with respect

No excusing Russell Wilson on this one, if he truly doesn't know any better then that makes it worse. Dude is getting used and abused....Russell should never allow and videos, or pictures of him being affectionate with Baby Future like that for the world to see. He deserves whatever happens to him.

I mean both sides are wildin.

If the real father is NOT around I would get it but if he is nah. If I'm with a girl I'm not letting her kids calling me that outta respect for the father. That's just me.

thats up to the mom and real dad. Why would Russ care about Futures feelings. If Ciara doesn't like the guy and wants to be petty and lets her son call Russ Dad then thats how it is unfortunately. Her and future need to has that out

He should care cuz he's around that man's kid.

And if she's using Russell to be petty than that should tell Russell what's in store for him in the Future... Or Russell really is the lame he appears to be and he's just clueless.

Last edited:
So if essentially behaving as if a step-child is a step-father's natural child is inappropriate, how is he supposed to do?

Treating the kid great and having him call you daddy are 2 totally different things.
laugh.gif
Is he insisting Lil Future call him daddy/papa or is just allowing it to happen? 

No excusing Russell Wilson on this one, if he truly doesn't know any better then that makes it worse. Dude is getting used and abused....Russell should never allow and videos, or pictures of him being affectionate with Baby Future like that for the world to see. He deserves whatever happens to him.

Real ****.

It ain't no difference to me. Like I said, if the real father is around it's disrespectful. Then they put it on video.
laugh.gif
C'mon now...
You sayin' "C'mon now" like you proved a point outside of you don't like it. I get it but then I don't. The only way it gets disrespectful is if they made him call Russ papa

Some of you dudes in here wilding for real. What is wrong with lil man showing affection to his step father? Instead of clowning on Russ, and saying he is disrespectful he should be applauded for being man enough to take on the responsibility of being a father to another man's child. Especially when most men don't even do that for their own children.

I'm not saying Future doesn't, I dont know what he is or isn't doing but you can't knock the fact that the three of them have a special relationship. I'm sure he didn't just start calling Russell Papa Russ. That man has been in that child's life for some time now.

Lets be clear too, as a father you do what you have to do to show your children you love them and you will always be there for them. Nobody should be able to take your place, or replace you unless you let them. Whatever is going on behind the scenes between shorty and Future, shouldn't prevent duke from being a father and constant presence in his son's life. If he allowed Russ to swoop in and take the lead role as the man, then it is own damn fault. Not trying to act like I know what is going on, but some of yall are ready to watch Russ catch that fade for being a man. Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
Some of you dudes in here wilding for real. What is wrong with lil man showing affection to his step father? Instead of clowning on Russ, and saying he is disrespectful he should be applauded for being man enough to take on the responsibility of being a father to another man's child. Especially when most men don't even do that for their own children.

I'm not saying Future doesn't, I dont know what he is or isn't doing but you can't knock the fact that the three of them have a special relationship. I'm sure he didn't just start calling Russell Papa Russ. That man has been in that child's life for some time now.

Lets be clear too, as a father you do what you have to do to show your children you love them and you will always be there for them. Nobody should be able to take your place, or replace you unless you let them. Whatever is going on behind the scenes between shorty and Future, shouldn't prevent duke from being a father and constant presence in his son's life. If he allowed Russ to swoop in and take the lead role as the man, then it is own damn fault. Not trying to act like know what is going on, but some of yall are ready watch Russ catch that fade for being a man. Makes no sense to me.
That's my point. And if it's an issue with him being called "papa" it's an even smaller problem. Until Russ starts tellin' Lil Future his pop ain't ish he doing what he supposed to be doing.

It ain't no difference to me. Like I said, if the real father is around it's disrespectful. Then they put it on video. :lol: C'mon now...

You sayin' "C'mon now" like you proved a point outside of you don't like it. I get it but then I don't. The only way it gets disrespectful is if they made him call Russ papa

Some of us just different. :lol:

This is how dudes end up having issues with one another. Kids, women and money.

who waits until marriage in 2016?

i always felt that tim tebow liked men

i know futures blood is boiling right now

Last edited:
What was Russell suppose to do? Swerve a 2 year olds attempted kiss. Cmon yall
I would say that he shouldn't be used as a pawn in the war between the other two people.

He can show the kid some love, but if I were him, I would be careful about how much I did it in public; due to the situation

But I am not a PDA person in general, so what I say might not make sense to some/most/all.

why everyone so scared of future?

he aint gonna do ****....he would have already...hes a milenial rapper...charmin soft. 

matter of fact russ would wash him if he really wanted to

Last edited:

why everyone so scared of future?

he aint gonna do ****....he would have already...hes a milenial rapper...charmin soft. 

matter of fact russ would wash him if he really wanted to
never underestimate the will power of a man who stay away from women for 27 years BY CHOICE

russell has a dark side. for sure

Back
Top Bottom