Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Lmao homie basically signed himself up for her to take his *** straight to the cleaners :lol:

You can't make this stuff up. Nayvadius still winning :smokin

Last edited:
She can bounce right after she has the baby because of Washington's (state) laws regarding allimony.

One of the most challenging aspects of advising a family law client is the determination of alimony/spousal maintenance. One reason this challenge exists is that there is no schedule or specific financial guideline in Washington that the judicial officer determining maintenance is required to follow. While RCW 26.09.090 provides the Court with factors to consider when awarding or not awarding spousal maintenance, the Court has substantial discretion regarding fashioning the duration and amount of an award. An award of spousal maintenance is usually not disturbed on appeal unless a party can prove an abuse of discretion. No guideline makes it difficult for the family law practitioner to advise a client for settlement and can often result in a trial. No specific guideline can also lead to unpredictable outcomes and similar fact patterns with very different results.

Dude just killed himself financially. :rofl:

I'm calling 2 years. The MINUTE he yells at her it'll be Birdman handrubbing.

Last edited:
She'll probably deserve an academy award when she's done playing the victim role. Shorty about to cash out with the alimony/child support then get the TV show, book deal package on top. RIP Russ you just caked up shorty for life my dude :rofl:

She'll probably deserve an academy award when she's done playing the victim role. Shorty about to cash out with the alimony/child support then get the TV show, book deal package on top. RIP Russ you just caked up shorty for life my dude
roll.gif
She can profit even more by claiming he abused her.

nerd.gif

I mean any chick you want Russ. You could've had any chick. I've got stories about this chick Russ. I've got storiessssssssss

I think theyre really in love. I gave Russ ultra props in the past for divorcing his ex-wife before he got his first big contract, but this move with CiCI seems super rushed. They could be in love. Please tell me that the rumor that they got married with no pre-nup isn't true. Russel doesn't have any financial advisers or agents in his ear talking to him about cici potentially taking him to the bank in the future? Dude seems like he has his stuff together business wise,but his simp tendencies may be the death of him. Russ gonna end up on that ESPN show Broke having to pawn his super bowl ring and trophies to pay creditors. CTE may play a role in Russ's behavrior so let's give him a pass.

I mean any chick you want Russ. You could've had any chick. I've got stories about this chick Russ. I've got storiessssssssss
your consistent low key slander of Ciara is always :lol: ...they don't know who she really is mane, that's how she be winning

She can bounce right after she has the baby because of Washington's (state) laws regarding allimony.

One of the most challenging aspects of advising a family law client is the determination of alimony/spousal maintenance. One reason this challenge exists is that there is no schedule or specific financial guideline in Washington that the judicial officer determining maintenance is required to follow. While RCW 26.09.090 provides the Court with factors to consider when awarding or not awarding spousal maintenance, the Court has substantial discretion regarding fashioning the duration and amount of an award. An award of spousal maintenance is usually not disturbed on appeal unless a party can prove an abuse of discretion. No guideline makes it difficult for the family law practitioner to advise a client for settlement and can often result in a trial. No specific guideline can also lead to unpredictable outcomes and similar fact patterns with very different results.

Dude just killed himself financially. :rofl:

I'm calling 2 years. The MINUTE he yells at her it'll be Birdman handrubbing.

Damn dawg :lol:

Back
Top Bottom