Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Deadbeat title is a little OD.

I dunno man, Future himself has been taking care of a kid that isn’t his for 20 years. He raps about it, but it’s only been shown like one time, on the internet :lol:

Some ****** would clown him for that. It’s funny what social media and perception can do.

Because in this interview, he explicitly says he does not want his children all on social media, because of what it does:

We
Dont
Know
These
People

But yet, Both of them feed into bs, to boost their own egos, profiles and entertainment & engagement. And they use their kids. It’s actually super weird.

Thsi thread is 126 pages.

W
T
F

I was going to come in and say this prior to ciara he did not have these dead beat daddy rumors( Ciara was still a fool)

It wasnt untill after he had future that he had more kids and had the dead beat title

Here is Ciara with all his baby mama' s

1694752024465.png

Shorty sang "he love the way I ride it"

She got ho tendencies. Now she's playing the reformed housewife role.

Seen a lot of hos from undergrad doing the same thing. Their husbands just don't know about their past like I do. Cold world

Were you a Ho?

Nah. I'm good over here b. No skeletons in my closet. God is my witness. Just commenting on the world around me.

Nah. I'm good over here b. No skeletons in my closet. God is my witness. Just commenting on the world around me.
Don’t let them break you B, you ain’t lying. I didn’t go away to college but I know for a fact girls get ran thru in college.

Don’t let them break you B, you ain’t lying. I didn’t go away to college but I know for a fact girls get ran thru in college.

Facts are indisputable, if you didnt F#@$ them or watch it happen in front of your eyes.
Its Gossip.
Its hearsay

Its not admissible in court.

Facts are indisputable, if you didnt F#@$ them or watch it happen in front of your eyes.
Its Gossip.
Its hearsay

I trust my man’s with the video footage.
I assume everyone on here are adults and can’t deny humans have sexual fantasies they are going to act out. As long it’s consensual there is no court of law needed.

Its Gossip.
Its hearsay

You are entitled to your opinion

All imma say is I lived in a frat house but I wasn't in a frat. Imma leave it at that.

It's hard for regular dudes with multiple bm's to spend decent time with they kids, let alone an entertainer. Man already had 3 bm's and she thought it was smart to become #4. She gotta live with that.
There’s a chance some of his BMs/kids aren’t even in the same state lmao. No way Future can realistically have quality time with them

Going back to the first few pages, theres a whole lot of takes that did not age well at all. :lol:

What Marshawn said was 100.

The clickbait title is nasty. The real title should be how he said flat out, he didn’t **** with Pete Carroll.

Everybody ain’t friends in the workplace

When I first read that headline I thought he was saying Russ had Marshawn’s number blocked. Instead of Russ calling Marshawn with his number blocked.

I don’t know which is worse actually :lol:

"Yall hate Russ because he is a good father" was a horrible take women said about men on the social medias.

Reactions: OTG
If what Marshawn’s saying is true… then I completely understand why the Seahawks played hella Future songs all those years back. :lol: :rofl:

You tripping if you don't think a lot of that came into play

There's guys in this thread calling Russ corny and a sucker for calling Future his son

I think people called him those names because of how he acts.

I think people had seperate comments about how he publicly handled Future Jr. (Different convo)

Nobody called him CORNY for THAT. ^

Back
Top Bottom