Russia: "Gays will be subject to arrest at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi"

Blame it on the vodka, blame it on the henny. Blame it on the blue tap, got you feeling dizzy....

Russia is in a really really bad state, the people feel lied too, the government is getting out of control. The worst part is gay people will go, protest and kiss in the streets expecting media coverage during the games and not realize Russia isn't the U.S. They have no problem locking you up with no regard. I hope people will just boycott instead of going there and voicing opinion.

Last edited:
Russia is in a really really bad state, the people feel lied too, the government is getting out of control. The worst part is gay people will go, protest and kiss in the streets expecting media coverage during the games and not realize Eussia isn't the U.S. They have no problem locking you up with no regard. I hope people will just boycott instead of going there and voicing opinion.
Yeah if they come out like this protest in Amsterdam it's gonna be bad news. And you know there are going to be tons of people letting it be known they don't agree. This is not a good situation.

:lol: Bunch of inbred savage animals in Russia. What a deplorable nation, they deserve all the scrutiny they get.

“I can say that the best figure skating in the world is the Soviet school of figure skating,” he said. “All of our people have been brought up in a very traditional way, I am personally acquainted with many Olympic champions. In fact, I practically grew up among many of those families.”

This dude Putin really thinks that none of his male figureskaters have sugar in their gas tank? What an idiot.

laugh.gif
Bunch of inbred savage animals in Russia. What a deplorable nation, they deserve all the scrutiny they get.
That statement is ignorant as Hell. Don't make a blanket statement about an entire nation when in reality it's only the top government officials that have come up with this law.

With the announcement of Snowden being granted asylum in Russia for 1 year; I wonder if the U.S. would consider boycotting the games.

:lol: Bunch of inbred savage animals in Russia. What a deplorable nation, they deserve all the scrutiny they get.
That statement is ignorant as Hell. Don't make a blanket statement about an entire nation when in reality it's only the top government officials that have come up with this law.

With the announcement of Snowden being granted asylum in Russia for 1 year; I wonder if the U.S. would consider boycotting the games.

Youre right it is an ignorant statement. I don't even care though it sure as hell isnt just the government that's backwards. From a civilization standpoint the place is a piece of trash. It's only redeeming quality is the millions of square miles untouched by humans where wild life thrives. Still mad at FIFA for handing them the WC one less tourney Ill get to experience in my lifetime.

Even if Russian law makers became gay friendly all of a sudden, lots of folks over there would not be having it. Especially the traditional ethnic groups that live in Russia.

theyd be loading up the shotties.

Even if Russian law makers became gay friendly all of a sudden, lots of folks over there would not be having it. Especially the traditional ethnic groups that live in Russia.

theyd be loading up the shotties.

basically.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/photos-from-russia-everyone-needs-to-see

these are just photos. the stories and articles get into detail about some of the things happening. there are videos on YouTube of people being beaten up and tortured. it's like the extremist vids of people being beheaded, they use the videos as propaganda. it isn't just neo nazis but they seem to be the most open about it.

Is tAtU still safe? Surprised nothing ever happened to those singers. They make a music vid with scissoring in protest.

Russia ain't playing.

The worst part is that there will be absolutely zero punishment or repercussions for any of this ******** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom