Rutgers to permanently cancel Rutgersfest.... this is why we cant have nice things

all the college towns have townies who are just looking to $+!* !*%* up

are they really surprised?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

this.
Townies barging in on college fun/events to cause trouble is nothing new at all.  The tale of the haves and have-nots, essentially.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

this.
Townies barging in on college fun/events to cause trouble is nothing new at all.  The tale of the haves and have-nots, essentially.

never went to rutgers but i lived in piscataway so rutgers was like in my backyard... went to a couple rutgers fest nas and meth and red to be exact and nas killed it... i missed the kanye one 
30t6p3b.gif
but that sucks that its canceled permanently... can't believe people actually got shot and stabbed there... franklin and new brunswick hoodlums probably got it in 
laugh.gif

never went to rutgers but i lived in piscataway so rutgers was like in my backyard... went to a couple rutgers fest nas and meth and red to be exact and nas killed it... i missed the kanye one 
30t6p3b.gif
but that sucks that its canceled permanently... can't believe people actually got shot and stabbed there... franklin and new brunswick hoodlums probably got it in 
laugh.gif

UConn cancelled it's "Spring Weekend" as well.

I'm not going to lie, over the past few years it has progressively gotten a lot more "seedy." Many people coming from Hartford to take advantage of drunk kids, lookin to sell drugs, start fights ,etc.

With the murder of football player Jasper Howard and the assault of a kid that eventually ended up killing him, UConn said enough is enough.

Out of all the arrests that occur during Spring Weekend the last few years, I think like 80-90% have been people with absolutely no affiliation to the University.

UConn cancelled it's "Spring Weekend" as well.

I'm not going to lie, over the past few years it has progressively gotten a lot more "seedy." Many people coming from Hartford to take advantage of drunk kids, lookin to sell drugs, start fights ,etc.

With the murder of football player Jasper Howard and the assault of a kid that eventually ended up killing him, UConn said enough is enough.

Out of all the arrests that occur during Spring Weekend the last few years, I think like 80-90% have been people with absolutely no affiliation to the University.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Wow...I just really got incensed watching that video.

Were those chicks really ganging up on that one dude?

I would seriously break their faces with no remorse whatsoever if I was in that position...all them sneak shots...absolutely *%+@%#! ridiculous...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ditto

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Wow...I just really got incensed watching that video.

Were those chicks really ganging up on that one dude?

I would seriously break their faces with no remorse whatsoever if I was in that position...all them sneak shots...absolutely *%+@%#! ridiculous...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ditto

I didn't go and I'm glad I didn't. Everyone who went seems to have at least 1 good story though.

I didn't go and I'm glad I didn't. Everyone who went seems to have at least 1 good story though.

Rutgersfest was fun for me this year. Didnt even make it to the concert bc i was so wasted lol

I guess you can say its my first and last time 
ohwell.gif
 Damn Hoodrats 
mad.gif

Rutgersfest was fun for me this year. Didnt even make it to the concert bc i was so wasted lol

I guess you can say its my first and last time 
ohwell.gif
 Damn Hoodrats 
mad.gif

Wow, I hope they all go to jail. That sucks they have to cancel it 'cus townie's don't know how to act. If this happens to Tigerfest I'm gonna be extremely pissed but thankfully we don't really have "townies".

Wow, I hope they all go to jail. That sucks they have to cancel it 'cus townie's don't know how to act. If this happens to Tigerfest I'm gonna be extremely pissed but thankfully we don't really have "townies".

Back
Top Bottom