Ryan Gosling Appreciation Thread

:smh: some of ya'll need to get out more.  Sounding like dudes who need a Mtv Made coach

Last edited:
Gosling is that dude. Everything he touches is gold. Him and JGL are really running that whole lane effortlessly.

Watched Blue Valentine the other night.. My God..Had me feeling like

url

the whole night

Last edited:
great actor, I think Dicaprio is better, but he's still amongst the best.

I think Leo is a better actor/ has done better movies. But id rather hang out with Gosling, dude seems mad cool (complete generalization i honestly have no clue if he is cool)

How? Where does Gosling fit in amongst the best.. Dicaprio,Norton,Day-Lewis, Phillip Seymour Hoffman,Waltz, Pitt, James Franco..
You lost all credibility when you put James Franco above Gosling. I hate to play this card, but you have no right to have an opinion on Gosling's acting unless you have seen his two best works, Blue Valentine and Half Nelson

Dicaprio is a FINE actor but is SLIGHTLY overrated to me. He has always been one to pick and choose his roles. Roles that specifically would be easy for him to play. he never really goes out of his element. And this is coming from a dude who thinks that the Departed is one of the greatest movies of all time

Just watched Blue Valentine and Half Nelson. I can see what all the hype is about because I thought he did a great job. I genuinely thought he was those people in the movie. Seemed very real

Just watched Blue Valentine and Half Nelson. I can see what all the hype is about because I thought he did a great job. I genuinely thought he was those people in the movie. Seemed very real
Thank you. I don't care if you don't think he is THE best actor out right now because that is completely subjective. But not grouping him among the greats today (like dude above) is PURE BLASPHEMY

Back
Top Bottom