Ryan Hollins dunk

Not better than brewer but pretty nice right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the wolves bench

He always had hops. He had some sick ones as a Mav too, but I still remember him most for when he cocked way back to do something nasty to JJ Hickson andsomehow Hickson straight blocked it even though he jumped late and had his hands at his waist until he reached the apex of his jump.

I liked Hollins when he was with the Mavs. I think if teams had time to work with him and get some development in, he could be a decent player.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I liked Hollins when he was with the Mavs. I think if teams had time to work with him and get some development in, he could be a decent player.

Not a chance.

He is actually the worst player in the NBA who gets to step on the court during game time.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Not a chance.

He is actually the worst player in the NBA who gets to step on the court during game time.

You do know Devin Brown hasnt retired yet right?

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Not a chance.

You do know Devin Brown hasnt retired yet right?
Deshawn Stevenson wants to talk to you.

Not a chance.

Just admit it...you're bitter about Kevin being the famous Love and not Collin.

Damn troll. Every post I see from you you're complaining about something.
At the Love brothers' shack, Collin often does the dishes, laundry, cleans up and sometimes cooks. In return, his younger brother is a willing video game combatant, TV-watching companion and running buddy when the brothers hit the town.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had a gang of classes with this cat in middle school. Dude was like 6'3 when he was 14. I thought he was to frail for the L, but I'm glad dude has aroster spot.

He got up!

Too bad he's not w/ the Mavs, I think he would have had a very good season backing up Dampier and playing with Kidd. He'll probably never be a starterbut you saw his defensive potential guarding Tim Duncan in that playoff game last year, where he pretty much earned his contract with the Wolves in that game.

Originally Posted by APLX2

I had a gang of classes with this cat in middle school. Dude was like 6'3 when he was 14. I thought he was to frail for the L, but I'm glad dude has a roster spot.

I finally know what your Screen Name is.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by APLX2

I had a gang of classes with this cat in middle school. Dude was like 6'3 when he was 14. I thought he was to frail for the L, but I'm glad dude has a roster spot.

I finally know what your Screen Name is.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom