S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

Ya'll some impatient mothers...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You know Gunna ain't about to leave us hangin for days on end... If we're talkin regulars, there ain't any need to enforce a strict timeslot...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
You know Gunna ain't about to leave us hangin for days on end... If we're talkin regulars, there ain't any need to enforce a strict time slot...

tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Houston Texans[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]San Diego Chargers[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]26[/td] [td]Baltimore Ravens[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]Indianapolis Colts[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]Carolina Panthers[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Tennessee Titans[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td] [/tr][/table]

These teams need GMs. I know there has to be atleast one fan of these teams

Originally Posted by Jeuce

yo lemme get the Steelers.

Done. But make sure you're around or when it gets close to your pick, PM me a few names you want picked.

GM needed for these teams:

[table][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Houston Texans[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]San Diego Chargers[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]26[/td] [td]Baltimore Ravens[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]Indianapolis Colts[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]Carolina Panthers[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Tennessee Titans[/td] [/tr][/table]

wow yall !!%+## had me on super rush, and all the teams aint even selected yet.
laugh.gif

last thing I read before I went out was, we not gonna start til all teams are situated then I get back on and its my pick
smh.gif

anyway, you if u need it, I'll take Tampa bay as well. If You Need it ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

wow yall !!%+## had me on super rush, and all the teams aint even selected yet.
laugh.gif

last thing I read before I went out was, we not gonna start til all teams are situated then I get back on and its my pick
smh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously...what was the mad rush for?

I wanted to wait til all teams were picked but a few fellow NTers wanted to start already. Gunns, if no one takes TB, it's yours!

If no one takes Carolina, it's mine

Good pick for us Retroballer. That would be the smart pick that Pioli and crew would make on the real Draft Day, but since this is NT, I probably would havetaken Crabtree...lol. Bowe, Crabtree, Gonzalez, LJ, and Cassel...FTW!

Back
Top Bottom