S.W.A.T. team just arrested and raided my neighbors **PICS** Vol. I live next to a methlab

This is what I woke up to minutes earlier..

116hvud.jpg

2isbhqs.jpg

30kefcw.jpg

2zyyg7b.jpg

2ir59bp.jpg

smh at Baldwin Park (California) police doing their business at 7a.m. in the morning and waking the entire street up with their loud a** announcement that theyhave a search warrant.. They must have annouced there presence a good 20x before shutting the f*** up and entering.

Talk about taking away the element of surprise.

(20 mins later)

EDIT: Sh** just got serious.. there's 14 cars outside filled w/ police

5k2jw5.jpg

6xqadf.jpg

2wn8vnt.jpg

2lmqumh.jpg

RIP to "cracka jack" and his ol' crew
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
at the tag..

same thing happened at my moms place in LA the other night. She lives in a nice spot and the cops raided her across the street neighbor.. Lady was Movin thatwhite.

you know whats funny though, i was going to the kaiser baldwin park there and literally...right in front of the hospital, undercover cops were just rollinmexican gangsters like no tomorrow. on my way there at times, i see candle light vigils on corners near el taurino. badlwin park is no joke. and the sobrietycheck point on francisquito...geez
is that a female SWAT? something bout those females in uniforms...

lol and in the suburbs too huh..this happened to us years ago except they were our next door neighbors.
laugh.gif

this isn't the first time, surprisingly hehe

3 months ago, the S.W.A.T. came by and raided another house closeby for being a pot house.. heard the electric/AC bill tipped them off

Originally Posted by AJChick23

lol and in the suburbs too huh..this happened to us years ago except they were our next door neighbors.
laugh.gif

most methlabs are actually in the middle of nowhere.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by AJChick23

laugh.gif

most methlabs are actually in the middle of nowhere.

Farmland in Nebraska is the middle of nowhere. From the the looks of those pictures that's a appears to be a well populated middle class neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom