S.W.A.T. team just arrested and raided my neighbors **PICS** Vol. I live next to a methlab

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

mixednuts wrote:

this isn't the first time, surprisingly hehe

3 months ago, the S.W.A.T. came by and raided another house closeby for being a pot house.. heard the electric/AC bill tipped them off
laugh.gif
Yup, stupid fools. When u get a sudden spike in usage, ya elec company sing like showtunes
laugh.gif
That's why u need to used energy saver light bulbs if u gon grow the stuff.

But OP u best be thankful they didn't pull their normal 4am raids. They operate like my sub-signature
they dont make energy saver halogen/metal halide lights fam. hell the ballast take up a majority of the usage anyway.

youll need atleast one 1000w halogen/metal halide per 2-3 plants with a 500-1000w ballast per 1-2 lights. if you doing SERIOUS stuff thats min 10 lights with min 10 ballast running about 24/7.
I thought they did. I did quick google search and they had a few but they only went up to like 200w and was dumb exspensive. But they also need tolearn how to produce the best buds and use that 12 on 12 off method. But what do we know, we're not weed growers
laugh.gif

yeah you aint doing anything with 200w bulbs. you cant even use 200w halides on a saltwater tank effectively thats larger than 30gallons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MH602

searchin the wrong house for the fake XIs
nerd.gif
, we know u in there mixednuts. come out with ur gstring on and ur purple foams laced up... we followed you home from the blue oyster bar

roll.gif

I Know its been said already, but GREAT job on the pics, and the tag was OD, but ur right, people would've called ducktails

Dude needed arrested. Living in a crib like that having a meth lab gets the stoneface from me.

so you had no idea they were cooking in there? Usually the strong odor of ammonia will tip off the whole neighborhood especially how close them houses aretogether.
laugh.gif
at the white boy callin himself cracka jack

Back
Top Bottom