SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

short on gas, but if we can get more than 5 this time, i can make the trip.....
if not, ill be at randolph gettin my "swole" on
smile.gif

what happened 1 win and no one wants to practice anymore? what time is the game on wed so i can go check it out?

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

what happened 1 win and no one wants to practice anymore? what time is the game on wed so i can go check it out?
7pm, peep the dudes with the Marlins-esque tops!

To Ant or anybody else...is there anyway my roomate can be put on the roster? He said he'd pay the same amount if he had to.

Yeah get your flordia marlins caps on!

your jersey shirts came in today....

]

there cool, i just wish the team name was as big as the number on the back....oh well cant really expect MLB jerseys for the 15.00 bucks we all spent on them.(some of us spent)

damn matching curtians in the background!!! thats what im talking about. pretty nice for $15 bucks !

damn guys. Tonight just wasnt our night.....

Are defense showed up but are bats are still on vacation..

Oh and sorry about the running thing....I promise I will run with the jets on full throle from now on.

Then were some good points also, lets understand that we are all begining players and it takes time.

Retro great triple base hit.
Javi nice stops and way to throw your body in front of the ball
and others....... but a big thing is that we need to commicate alot better out there. Something it was as quiet as a library.

The early start may have got us but hopefully next game we can be better prepared.

****** Practice **************

Im available for any time....just hit me up or post when a time is best for all

Next game: Weds 7:45pm

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

any plans for a pratice or anything to that nature.

I guess not. Hope everyone is making an effort in doing some sort of preparation. Mikes, finally got to play @ the Ghost track fields this past Sat in ahospital system tourney. It got to the point I didn't want to win and just lose to go home. 8.5 hours later and 3rd place out of a field of 8, all I gotwas a sorry4$$ tee! Never again!

Okay Guys ........ Here's the next game's roster ...... All substitution's will go in 25 min in or around ......

1. Matt 1st Base
2. Aaron (Ucasta) 2nd Base
3. Adrian Robles Left Field
4. Rene Gonzales Left Center
5. Javi Flores Catcher
6. Retro Aaron DH
7. Aris 3rd Base
8. Manny Short stop
9. Casper Right
10.Mikey Pitcher
11. Jai Jai Right Center

Subs:
12. Ant Dog ( going in at 3rd )
13. Retro Aaron ( going in at Left Adrian moving to LC , Rene is coming out )
14. Joesuf ( going in at Right Center )
15. Albert ( going in at 2nd or Right )
16. Fred ( going in at 1st)

I'll be watching to make proper defensive changes also ....
Lets D up guys ... And have fun and a good time .........

Line up looks OK, but i have some reservations about it. nothing personal, just voicing my opinion...

2 cents: How is rene gonna start when he hasnt even been to a game? and who is matt?

Real talk: people who have been coming regularly to practice and games should play most, if not all of the game...

And is this the batting line up as well? what about Chris?

lineup looks ok??
move me to 11, do some surgery and repairment to the other 10 spots. major changes.
i agree w/ aarons 2 cents .
retro and adrian should be starting left/left center.
me 3rd? i been burnt twice in rc.....how is me playin 3rd gonna help? much less...i havent even had infield practice....since HIGHSCHOOL. ill keep the benchwarm for the starters.
we just got literally embarrassed last wed. not cuz the lineup or defensive end was sucky, opposing team just been playin longer....it was pretty obvious.after first cpl innings things started picking up on our end so thats a positive thing.
gotta go in to work, already late.
-aris

Originally Posted by ucasta

Line up looks OK, but i have some reservations about it. nothing personal, just voicing my opinion...

2 cents: How is rene gonna start when he hasnt even been to a game? and who is matt?

Real talk: people who have been coming regularly to practice and games should play most, if not all of the game...

And is this the batting line up as well? what about Chris?

^^^ I don't want to step on any toe's but, sorry coach I gotta agree with the statment about practice.

Matt is my roommate. I think I should be in left knowing how often they hit out thee but I'll DH it does not matter to me as I've said I'll sit tolet someone else get out there...

If anybody wants to hit a little I, along with Matt and Manny are going to be at UTSA rec fields later on.

Yikes!!! honestly I think we just have too many on the roster!!

17 (including Chris) for a 1 hour game. It will never work, this will go on every week, every game.

It started off at 10, then 12 and now 17.

C'mon Lets atleast not waste this game worrying about chump stuff like the roster a day before game. Cause if this is any indication, were going to gettoasted again.

But still valid points by all on practice, but still LET GO FOR WIN NUMBER #2

The reason we have to worry about stuff like this is because we got 'toasted' last week. Personally I dont think there is anything wrong with hearingeach other's input.

Alright.....Anthony just called me from work, and said this wasnt a legit lineup batting wise.....He said he will post a revised lineup and batting ordertonight by midnight....

He just asked that everyone try to be there early or at least be on time.

*** As for me ***

I agree that with what everyone is saying, dont get me wrong. everyone is saying whats on their mind and it's not meant to get anyone butt wet.
But winning cures all guys.

As long as we commiucate and get more organized (like were trying to do), we will be fine.

Remember Team ------ This is for FUN

I'm glad everyone taking the time to voice there 2 cents ...... That's cool ...... I'll make the changes tonight and have them ready for the game..... If you all would like us to go into every game strategically wanting to win then I'll make the roster with sub's as to do so ..... Just let meknow ... I'm just trying to make sure everyone gets to play ... Rene coach's ball weds nights, that he was aware about 1 week before or seasonstarted so he will be unable to attend most games . But he still was one of the first to pay up probably cuz he lives with me .. He'll only be at the gamefor like the first 2 innings ... Matt probably wasn't gonna play due to everyone showing but Fred told me to put him at 1st ... If you notice I edit thatpost when Fred called me about my original post . He told me to play Matt (Retro's Roomy ) ... Should I bench Casper too cuz he's missed a fewpractices and all the games ... FAQ DAT .... He plays cuz he hasn't been able to .... Now he is able to Just like Rene and now Matt ... So please let meknow If you want me to create winning roster's or create rotation roster's ... I really need to know ....... ? .........

Back
Top Bottom