SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

Tough job Ant. Thanks for hanging in there, listening to us, and clearing up all the questions I had. If this was a serious league, i would tell you to stickby the "winning roster". But as mikey mentioned this is for fun, and I think everyone deserves to get equal playing time, which is what I think youwere trying to do with the line up.

With this being said, I'm gonna back whatever line up you create. Let's go out there tonight, let loose, have fun, and try to get another W.

ANT IM GOOD WITH DA FIRST LINE U POSTED.....BUT U SHOULD HAVE CHRIS HITTING...........OR PLAYING CATCHER HE HELPS MIKEY ALOT................OTHER THAN THAT IMCOOL WITH WHATEVER U SAY.....

Great Game guys .... Way to keep the bats moving .... That's what really help us out tonight ..... Good job on everyone following threw ... It was thereerror's that gave us the win tonight but everyone continued to follow threw on there fielding and base running and that's what secured it ....But thestick where there for us tonight ... Good job to the new guy ..... 44 may be back ....... so till next post ............. peace n 1 love ......

Great team effort y'all.
Iborroel- thanks for coming out and supporting the cause.

this is how jai jai wants to pose at the end of the season

23ti905.png

i know SOMEONE who starts practices on BASE next week, and needs new cleats....*cough cough*

Originally Posted by crushgruve

they're football cleats homie. put the bats down and throw on some pads.....then you can wear them!

Football cleats? I was gonna rock'em @ northstar 2 morrow
frown.gif
.Trust me A.R.T., you should see what other fools are wearing out on the field. runners, tennis shoes, and old 4$$ mid leg footbal cleats with soles flopping upand down. Oh snap, that was your pair when we played last year. My bad.

LMFAO!!!!!!! those were mine! they're hangin out on the telephone wire deep in the southside now, may they rest in peace....

LAND SHARKS FOR LIFE HOMIE!

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Dollar says you wont wear cleats tomorrow at Northstar.

You gonna be there in the morning?

I owe u a 1$ Billy, because I'll be sleeping like a baby.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Dollar says you wont wear cleats tomorrow at Northstar.

You gonna be there in the morning?

I owe u a 1$ Billy, because I'll be sleeping like a baby.

LOL, you dont owe me a dollar, its all good!

After getting home at 1 am, and am now back up to go to Northstar, I envy you sir!

Back
Top Bottom