Sacramento 6s to release in 2010??? (Pics)

idk about this one. probably not true. but an idea about the yellowed sole. maybe there suppose to be gold or that's JB's cheap way of making them goldlol.

Originally Posted by poloman1211

Originally Posted by micheal623

smh.gif
with yellow soles? Come on... These are clearly painted infareds or DMP's. Why would JB release sacramento VI's anyway?
because purple/black seem to be the new hot color combo and kevin Martin is now part of JB, so there will be sacramento colors soon in P.E, like with many mike bibby P.E.

but i hope that color drops or any jordans in that color scheme would be
pimp.gif

PE's are one thing, but a release is another.... VI's are one of my favorites and I don't wanna see them bastardized!
smh.gif

HMMM....The yellowed soles are throwing me off..Overall shoe looks nice...I like to see the sample tag.

they are made yellowed, stupid idea i know but these are samples so theres a possibility they can be changed .
i will get back with pictures of the sole and tag as soon as i recieve them.!!!

Those are painted
eyes.gif
the shoe is going to release in 2010 and the soles arealready yellow?I think there is something wrong with your friend
alien.gif

Originally Posted by kly13

they are made yellowed, stupid idea i know but these are samples so theres a possibility they can be changed .
funny thing is i actually believe you i think these are real and dont doubt they would release at a footlocker district meeting we saw pics ofthese and other samples i dont share the info cause people hate at say its not true so i hold back but yes these 6s he metioned will release be ready for alotof pre yellowed sneakers from jb the del sol 5s and these 6s are a good example of whats to come pure crap !

if they release with yellow soles then its a no go if they release at all with clear sole then copped x3

Originally Posted by mst9023

if they release with yellow soles then its a no go if they release at all with clear sole then copped x3

i agree piss yellow soles are really pissing me off !

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

SAC VI's?
laugh.gif

95% of you are ******ed.

THREAD FAIL.
What is wrong wit you dude?
laugh.gif
You sound mad in everythread. It's the internet. Chill out.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by kly13

funny thing is i actually believe you i think these are real and dont doubt they would release at a footlocker district meeting we saw pics of these and other samples i dont share the info cause people hate at say its not true so i hold back but yes these 6s he metioned will release be ready for alot of pre yellowed sneakers from jb the del sol 5s and these 6s are a good example of whats to come pure crap !
This whole post sounds like ducktales. Ain't no damn Sac 6's with pre-yellowed soles coming out!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom