Sacramento 6s to release in 2010??? (Pics)

Sacto & Laker VI's?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by kly13

they are made yellowed, stupid idea i know but these are samples so theres a possibility they can be changed .
i will get back with pictures of the sole and tag as soon as i recieve them.!!!
funny thing is i actually believe you i think these are real and dont doubt they would release at a footlocker district meeting we saw pics of these and other samples i dont share the info cause people hate at say its not true so i hold back but yes these 6s he metioned will release be ready for alot of pre yellowed sneakers from jb the del sol 5s and these 6s are a good example of whats to come pure crap !
This whole post sounds like ducktales. Ain't no damn Sac 6's with pre-yellowed soles coming out!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

Son, son son...calm down. Those are fake. Your friend is fake. Your source is fake. This thread is fake. You are fake. Those 11's in your avy are fake. Your name is fake....get it?
That hat Easy is wearing in ur avy is fake
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

not funny
those are DMP's that severely yelllowed and were painted!
LOCK!!!!!!

I don't really believe OP but I wouldn't put it pass JB that they wouldn't release shoe's with pre yellowed soles...

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Son, son son...calm down. Those are fake. Your friend is fake. Your source is fake. This thread is fake. You are fake. Those 11's in your avy are fake. Your name is fake....get it?
That hat Easy is wearing in ur avy is fake
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

not funny
those are DMP's that severely yelllowed and were painted!
LOCK!!!!!!

The DMP's have a gold 23 on the back, though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this had me going....

but i'm not believing this for a second... those look like painted infrared--and the yellowed sole is proof they're old. and even if these did drop,i'm not exactly feeling this cw anyway

Back
Top Bottom