Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Had a pretty brutal knee injury playing hoops today too, and then i came home to watch this **** 
mean.gif

Thanks RCK. Unfortunately i think it is more than just a tweak though. I grabbed a rebound and was going back up for a shot and someone ran into the side of my leg and my knee bent in sideways while my foot was still planted on the ground (much like when you see a football player roll into the side of a players leg) and i heard a loud pop, even my buddy heard the pop.  Can't put any weight on it at all right now 
tired.gif

Last edited:
yea i hope not. Only good news is that it's not really swelling. Also it's my right knee, not my dominant leg i use for jumping so i guess thats half decent news

Thanks RCK. Unfortunately i think it is more than just a tweak though. I grabbed a rebound and was going back up for a shot and someone ran into the side of my leg and my knee bent in sideways while my foot was still planted on the ground (much like when you see a football player roll into the side of a players leg) and i heard a loud pop, even my buddy heard the pop.  Can't put any weight on it at all right now 
tired.gif

Almost exactly how I celebrated my 20th birthday. It turned out to be an ACL, MCL, & LCL. The surgery & rehab wasn't too fun. It swelled up like melon! Best of luck on the recovery.

The arena eminent domain lawsuit is staying in Sacramento. :smokin

The law firm representing US Bank requested for a change of venue

Almost exactly how I celebrated my 20th birthday. It turned out to be an ACL, MCL, & LCL. The surgery & rehab wasn't too fun. It swelled up like melon! Best of luck on the recovery.
wow that sounds rough man.  Mine has barely swelled at all so i'm hoping thats a good sign. I have an appointment today at 3 to get it looked at

It should also be noted that the law firm is from New York.

:smh: :smh:

yea but they were trying to say that US bank, which has a interest in the land doesn't operate out of Sacramento. When in fact, they have offices across the street from the proposed arena in a building named "US bank tower" that they own :lol:

CALPers which owns the land isn't apart of the suit.

Wait is US Bank a good guy or a bad guy here? Wondering if i need to close my account with them 
laugh.gif

Wait is US Bank a good guy or a bad guy here? Wondering if i need to close my account with them :lol:

The building is owned by CalPERS and a collection of mortgage holders whose interests are held in a trust at US Bank and are being represented by firm called C-III Asset Management. CalPERS, unlike the other owners, isn’t opposing the eminent domain suit.

Bad guys :smh:

First evaluation of the knee it appears nothing major is torn. there could be some mild tears but its not ACL. so great news there. although it sounds like best case scenario i won't be able to go to work or do much for a couple weeks  
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

First evaluation of the knee it appears nothing major is torn. there could be some mild tears but its not ACL. so great news there. although it sounds like best case scenario i won't be able to go to work or do much for a couple weeks  
ohwell.gif

If that's true, you got off easy. Usually the "pop" sound is a clear sign of a torn ligament in the knee.

From the way I saw and felt it bend, I definitely got off easy if its a sprain. Although they said a sprain could still mean some stuff is torn and also a sprain takes longer to heal than a fracture, so thats fun

From the way I saw and felt it bend, I definitely got off easy if its a sprain. Although they said a sprain could still mean some stuff is torn and also a sprain takes longer to heal than a fracture, so thats fun
Ya, but a sprain is better than torn ligaments. Then you have to worry about the scar tissue, which can lead to arthritis later on if you're not careful.

^Yea no doubt. i got super lucky.

Hey you guys should vote for my pic of my Puppy so i can win a signed DeMarcus jersey!

http://bit.ly/1g2Sb0R

haha I text my sis to enter in the same contest. she hasnt yet :smh:

almost game time and i'll be commuting home.

DT plaza kings team store doesnt have the HWC Webber jersey but they do have the Richmond ASG swingman jersey

Back
Top Bottom