Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Nice buzzer beater Ray 
nerd.gif

Perfect game. Entertaining loss is a win-win. :D

Ray Mac is the future
23pts 8ast 4reb and NO turnovers. :pimp:

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to collapse into the paint and leave the 3pt shooter open? :smh:

And, Blazers can barely beat us without IT and Rudy? they are going nowhere in the playoffs

Last edited:
^

lolz

Like scrub teams don't play hard against good teams all the time and have close games.

a scrub team missing two 20ppg scorers though?
You saw what happened last night when this team played OKC right?

Do you really think the Blazers have a shot to do anything in the playoffs?

Last edited:
^

lolz

Like scrub teams don't play hard against good teams all the time and have close games.

a scrub team missing two 20ppg scorers though?
You saw what happened last night when this team played OKC right?

Do you really think the Blazers have a shot to do anything in the playoffs?

... but we IN the playoffs doe. [emoji]128566[/emoji] 2005.. 2005.. [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

****** hate the Clippers man. They play the most ***** made brand of Basketball i think i have ever witnessed

The Final Kings game of the season is on April 16th vs. the Phoenix Suns - Get tickets up to 50% off via my employee discount... Click the link below:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14635359&g=7517

To purchase enter the passcode “Kings”.

Please feel free to share this with any of your friends or family who would be interested in attending as well. Hope to see you one last time this season!

Go Kings!

Ben's defense the past two games have been decent.. Hope he continues to work on it and has handles over the summer

Hopefully DMC gets his 16th T rescinded by the league so he can play on Wednesday.

Lol and the rookies got their car popcorned

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom