Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Would much rather have had Bayless.  SMH.  He chose Philly for 27M.  Vlade probably didn't even call him.

Why are we going after the Afflalo's of the world when Kevin Durant could be had??

KD would be a sneaky good pickup for us

Exactly. He'd take a cut just to play with us too. Especially since Sac is respected by agents and the front office are wizards

affalo is not a bad pick up hope that means means no go with waiter pick up..

cmon crabbe hope we pick him up

Crabbe is out of the picture now. So is Waiters. Afflalo, McLemore, Richardson, Bogdanovic.

I don't think it's a bad deal. He's not the same player he once was but I don't think he's washed. The money isn't bad considering the other deals we've seen players get. And it's only two years so if he doesn't pan out (he probably won't), then we're not locked up long term.

I'm really sorry Afflalo chose you guys.

Be prepared for horrible defense, at least 5 contested iso jumpers a game, & a smug attitude.

I wouldn't be surprised if Afflalo reaches a career worst on the kings but when he leaves like most former kings players he will make a great bounce back and be worth a damn

Would have much rather thrown more money at Courtney Lee than this Afflalo deal 
mean.gif

and Anthony Tolliver is still in the league? I'll be damned

Back
Top Bottom