Sacramento?!

the Galleria in Roseville??

Yeah Roseville. It's only 30 min or so away from UCD so when I go visit her we always go over there. Would like to check out some actual sneaker spots though, and not just Chaps, FTL, FNL, etc. So thanks Guzzy!

:lol:  all the way from Davis? Damn. I make the short commute from Roseville/Rocklin to Sac State like 3-5 times a week for work, and that blows.

I don't mind that much. I mean it's like a 3 hour drive from Fresno up there anyway. 30 min ain't much LOL.

There's nothing too bad about living in Sac. What did you hear?? Like there are definitely bad areas but I doubt you'll be living there unless you're in poverty or a gang banger 
laugh.gif

There is absolutely nothing wrong with living in Sacramento. The only downfall is you're very far from the SF Bay Area where most things happen. But you are 1 hour closer to the snow resorts which is a big 1+

There is absolutely nothing wrong with living in Sacramento. The only downfall is you're very far from the SF Bay Area where most things happen. But you are 1 hour closer to the snow resorts which is a big 1+
Bay Area ain't even that far. With no traffic you can make it there in 1.5 hours easy

Bay Area ain't even that far. With no traffic you can make it there in 1.5 hours easy
Yupp,smash and you'll be good.
But still, it's 1.5 hour away...
Ain't no way am I tryin to smash 80-West, especially near Vacaville/Fairfield/Vallejo... thats the CHP-hornet's nest, they give out speeding tickets like candy.
I have honestly, never seen a chipper on my drives to the bay 
laugh.gif
 except for right by 6 Flags, they're always there

Hot spots for CHP to chill at:

- Hiddenbrooke Exit (The first exit after Vallejo)

- Going downhill towards Green Valley/Cordelia.

- Weigh Stations

- North Texas exit in Fairfield

- Underneath the overpass in Vacaville...The exit after Davis st.

-Freeway entrances in Dixon. (CHP has lights off and already facing forward, ready to catch someone at night)

Hope these help...I tend to drive from SF to Sac every other weekend to be with my gf and visit family. 

Sooooooo...I may relocate back to Sacramento for a job and am looking for a good apartment or area to live in. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking somewhere Midtown area. Or, does anyone know of any apartment complex's that are good and not ghetto and hood, like Woodlike Apartments  off Bicentennial or anything off Folsom Ave. near Bradshaw? 

Sooooooo...I may relocate back to Sacramento for a job and am looking for a good apartment or area to live in. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking somewhere Midtown area. Or, does anyone know of any apartment complex's that are good and not ghetto and hood, like Woodlike Apartments  off Bicentennial or anything off Folsom Ave. near Bradshaw? 
Midtown IMO is pretty ghetto 
laugh.gif

I live off Howe and Fair Oaks. Also ghetto.

From Folsom to Bradshaw is Watt right? Thats hella ghetto 
laugh.gif

where exactly is your job?? 

Looks like I'm headin' up this weekend. Might try to drag my girl with me to check out some of those shoe spots you guys posted :smile:

Midtown has some shady areas but you'll be the closest to any night life around Sac. Unless you like the suburbs. I live in Midtown and it's pretty walkable to most places I need to go. I would check for houses that are renting as it might be cheaper and a little bit safer locations.

Looks like I'm headin' up this weekend. Might try to drag my girl with me to check out some of those shoe spots you guys posted :smile:
come out to the Roseville bars if you're gonna be in Roseville again anytime soon 
tongue.gif
 bring her friends too 
smile.gif

Midtown has some shady areas but you'll be the closest to any night life around Sac. Unless you like the suburbs. I live in Midtown and it's pretty walkable to most places I need to go. I would check for houses that are renting as it might be cheaper and a little bit safer locations.
I am always nervous when I walk around midtown 
laugh.gif

only part of downtown I don't mind walking around is that little strip of K st and the other strip on J and 28th where Barwest is 
laugh.gif

other than that I hate walking around downtown 
ohwell.gif

hopefully, when we get a new downtown arena for the Kings it will all change 
pimp.gif

I am always nervous when I walk around midtown 
laugh.gif

only part of downtown I don't mind walking around is that little strip of K st and the other strip on J and 28th where Barwest is 
laugh.gif

other than that I hate walking around downtown 
ohwell.gif

hopefully, when we get a new downtown arena for the Kings it will all change 
pimp.gif

oh man I do pray that the Kings stay in Sac.. me and my girl went to see the Heat play cause we're Heat fans and man.. she loved it lol

Does that make Mack Rd. hood?

Meadowview is ghetto.

I wouldn't consider most of Mack Road ghetto. Some of those apartments are a little iffy doe.

I sometimes gas up at 76 off of Mack. I'm usually scared. People always trying to hustle for money.

Even had someone wanting me to buy him an energy drink.

Back
Top Bottom