Sacramento?!

Sooooooo...I may relocate back to Sacramento for a job and am looking for a good apartment or area to live in. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking somewhere Midtown area. Or, does anyone know of any apartment complex's that are good and not ghetto and hood, like Woodlike Apartments  off Bicentennial or anything off Folsom Ave. near Bradshaw? 
I used to live at Sierra Palmas on Sierra Blvd.(Near Sac State). I liked it there. Gated and not ghetto. 

I grew up near Folsom and Bradshaw. I tried to get out as fast as i could lol.

Didn't know there were so many NTers in Sac either. I live in Carmichael and graduated from Sac State in 2010. 

Sooooooo...I may relocate back to Sacramento for a job and am looking for a good apartment or area to live in. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking somewhere Midtown area. Or, does anyone know of any apartment complex's that are good and not ghetto and hood, like Woodlike Apartments  off Bicentennial or anything off Folsom Ave. near Bradshaw? 
I used to live at Sierra Palmas on Sierra Blvd.(Near Sac State). I liked it there. Gated and not ghetto. 

I grew up near Folsom and Bradshaw. I tried to get out as fast as i could lol.

Didn't know there were so many NTers in Sac either. I live in Carmichael and graduated from Sac State in 2010. 
Nice man!! I'm like 80% sure I'm gonna be going to live of La Riv this fall....

Anyone know any barbers that do tapers/fades around Elk Grove/South Sac area?

Does FTC sell like Nike Basketball and/or Retros? Lol. I didn't get a chance to check them out last weekend.

Are all of those spots that Guzzy listed like skate shops?
Ground Zero and FTC are. The rest naa.

Sierra blvd is nice. Nice big houses.

Meadowview, Oak Park,South Natomas is hood. Mack rd is hood but only the area around the freeway.

Always thought midtown was full of white people,houses are huge there. Especially on Folsom.

Always thought the Arden-Arcade area was nice except, except some apts on Howe and Fair Oaks. But generally I think its a good area.

Anyone know any barbers that do tapers/fades around Elk Grove/South Sac area?

"capital city cutz" inside "shop smart" off of Stockton blvd. it's basically an indoor flea market haha. Been going there for a few years now. Ask for Matt.

Always thought the Arden-Arcade area was nice except, except some apts on Howe and Fair Oaks. But generally I think its a good area.
this is a good point,  few blocks off Howe/Fair Oaks and its actually not terrible

Pyramid Sacramento closed permanently?!?! Never saw that coming. Whenever I was in Sac, that was the spot to hit to pregame and get some shmackin a-- wings & pizza twist...All BAD!!!

rck2sactown, what complex/area do you live in, so I DON'T consider moving there? Haha.

Lucho, thanks for the info. I PM'd you.

Does anyone know of any apartment complex's you'd recommend? I didn't think Midtown was a bad area, since there are a lot of people I've seen walking around. But that could just be my observation.

rck2sactown, what complex/area do you live in, so I DON'T consider moving there? Haha.
laugh.gif
 I live in Campus Commons... the apartment complexs here are all terrible, stay away from them. The actual area is pretty nice tho, if I rented a house or townhome here I'd be much happier. I'm gonna be living off La Riviera this fall tho.

What are you moving here for again?

laugh.gif
 I live in Campus Commons... the apartment complexs here are all terrible, stay away from them. The actual area is pretty nice tho, if I rented a house or townhome here I'd be much happier. I'm gonna be living off La Riviera this fall tho.

What are you moving here for again?
I might move back here due to a new job. Good pay + Cost of living + the GF living here = more reasons to come back after graduating from Sac State. 

You or anyone have any suggestions for any boutiques or shoe spots Downtown? I have a free day tomorrow, might as well do something.

Last pair I waited in line for was the Cool Grey XI's. After that I heard some stores has been going with the raffle/ticket method?

Anyone wanna shed some info on how that works? And how the restock for the Black/Red XI restock will be like?

Thanks.

Last pair I waited in line for was the Cool Grey XI's. After that I heard some stores has been going with the raffle/ticket method?

Anyone wanna shed some info on how that works? And how the restock for the Black/Red XI restock will be like?

Thanks.

It's all online as far as Arden is concerned. Other places, you just have to be on your toes because they'll switch it up on you fast and hand out guaranteed tix unexpectedly i.e. Sunrise Mall. But HoH and Footaction online raffle ends today I believe. Good luck!

Last edited:
I'm near La Riv right now... have been for a while now.
Best part is being close to the river and the bike trail.

I try to spend most of my time at Pangaea, Track 7, and the Shack.

La Riv is garbage. garbage garbage garbage. been to lovie's for karaoke too many times to count.

Back
Top Bottom