Sacramento?!

my aunt just moved into a 3 bedroom house down the street from me in North Natomas by the club center for 1200 a month

Haha, dont hate it. But I'm asian and a lot of times when I am there I get weird stares. js
I got that every time I stepped out of the house when I first lived in Roseville. Especially when I worked at the Galleria...I swear some of the people in that area are clueless to diversity.

This is actually one of the concerns me and fiancé have, if we decide to move up that way...It was uncomfortable for me at times, I know for sure it'll be uncomfortable for her.

Anyone know of any restocks at Folsom or Vacaville this Saturday? (outlets) a lot talk about that in the outlet thread so I was curious. Tried calling but no bueno

I
Anyone know of any restocks at Folsom or Vacaville this Saturday? (outlets) a lot talk about that in the outlet thread so I was curious. Tried calling but no bueno
Idk about any mens stuff ima be up their at the Vacaville one after work and see what they have ill post what i find interesting 

i did see that had the pink snake skins for toddlers though 

Last edited:
I
Idk about any mens stuff ima be up their at the Vacaville one after work and see what they have ill post what i find interesting 
i did see that had the pink snake skins for toddlers though 
Yeah sneakerpimp on SOS confirmed they had pink xis

Yeah sneakerpimp on SOS confirmed they had pink xis
Yeah I Seen that i think the outlets shouldn't let people buy practically a half size run of the same shoe i saw on the outlet thread some going to a 1 per person per day on big releases thats good 

I work at Aerojet so if you ever need an update just ask. The outlet is literally 1 mile away from my gate

if you're free by any chance. i'm in the market for more flyknit trainers :nerd:

haven't been in a few weeks but the last time I was there they didnt have any

Last edited:
first time winning the raffles at HOH in a few yrs but pair is for my bro... :lol: :pimp:

edit: we won 4 total all in his sz

Last edited:
if you're free by any chance. i'm in the market for more flyknit trainers :nerd:

haven't been in a few weeks but the last time I was there they didnt have any
Won't be able to make it today, but I'll find out about those trainers. I'll text my boy who works there in a few. Let you know what he says.

Repp'd Gen and Jmoney, save us all trips to Folsom\Vacaville, I'm in greenhaven so that's deep lol but side note 2nd week in a row winning a raffle! Shoutout to them dudes fighting forcing the mall to go raffle hahaha

Last edited:
Repp'd Gen and Jmoney, save us all trips to Folsom\Vacaville, I'm in greenhaven so that's deep lol but side note 2nd week in a row winning a raffle! Shoutout to them dudes fighting forcing the mall to go raffle hahaha
Lol I'm the haven too just work here in folsom. The drive sucks, but can't beat the pay.

So nothing special in Vacaville a bunch of free runs and the free flynits 49.99 +30% not bad but not my cup of tea a lot of LeBron slides on the hash and found the jon bones Jones trainers on the has 75 out the door bad to pick up a pair

So nothing special in Vacaville a bunch of free runs and the free flynits 49.99 +30% not bad but not my cup of tea a lot of LeBron slides on the hash and found the jon bones Jones trainers on the has 75 out the door bad to pick up a pair

Thanks for the update and repped

Hunt continues for the Flyknit trainers lol

Lol I'm the haven too just work here in folsom. The drive sucks, but can't beat the pay.

I already know bro, the wife works out in EDH so she has your commute ayyyday too the pay is the only reason she puts up with the commute lol good looking out Jmoney, I was gonna shoot out there in the AM but might pass now, was the apparel 40% off?

Yeah most of apparel is 40% the socks are not though
They also had nike superbowl free trainers and the Jordan okc 28 none an extra 30% off though

Back
Top Bottom