Sacramento?!

Yeah CIP is always fun except when it's insanely hot like it was this past friday
I thought this past friday was actually pretty good. Nice and hot out, beer, food trucks, what's not to like? I just wish they'd book better bands/djs... 
ohwell.gif

Anything good at the Nike outlet in Vacaville? Specifically flynits? Embarrased to say how long I was at the San Leandro location yesterday :smh:

Anything good at the Nike outlet in Vacaville? Specifically flynits? Embarrased to say how long I was at the San Leandro location yesterday :smh:

No not really. They've got flyknit free runs for like $40 but they're an insanely bright all over rainbow print. Almost copped just to take as comfortable beaters for festivals, couldn't get past the sheer ugliness factor.

Friends,

Anyone have recommendations for a Limousine company? Looking for a a limo for the wedding. lol.

vacaville outlet getting powder blue 3 im guessing saturday overhead an employee telling someone else but since i didnt care much about the shoe didnt pay attention lol but looks like more outlet releases.

I was wondering if they were gettin anything cuz some other outlets getting them infrared 23 3s. Good info boss.

I was wondering if they were gettin anything cuz some other outlets getting them infrared 23 3s. Good info boss.
yeah i had to return some shoes and overheard the conversation lol hopefully its a sign of more releases in the future no problem

Shiekh Arden code for the Cement 11 lows:

Anyone get the Florin or Downtown codes yet?

I can grab the downtown one on Monday when I go into work. Maybe tomorrow if I head downtown to chill but its suppose to be hot as **** :lol: so maybe not

I could hold the florin one down tomorrow after work

EDIT: Make that Monday forgot Sunday they close early lol

Last edited:
Sorry fellas I know I said Monday but I put in some OT. here are codes for the infrareds also got the ones for the Cigar/Champ pack for those interested in those. This is Florin btw.

Cigars: 0DB76BB5AB
Champagne: B2BCA1AB7E
Infrared 11: F383029C40

I went to the fair today, me and the lady...40 bucks right off the back for 2 tickets and parking lol Guzzy PM shot

Back
Top Bottom