Sacramento?!

Meet up at the Well.. haha just kitten
I don't eem go to the Well anymore. Waaaay to packed, I stay with Cal Fit 
nthat.gif

Had Mikunis the other day.. That Japanese Mafia Roll with Zig Zag Sauce on the side>>>>>>

^shoulda got the Here We Stay roll too 
grin.gif

What you doing in Sac?

ohhh ya I think I remember that now. Yall just kick it in Davis when you're here?

Eh. We usually go to Roseville/Galleria. But otherwise it's usually Davis. That's why that one time I was asking for some spots. But we needa start eating at new places too hahaha.

Nope. I'm not even 21 yet! LOL. Turning 21 next week though but my girl is 2 years younger than me. And idk. I think next time I'ma go check out those skate shops you guys suggested.

To me Hook > Arigatos but there's no right or wrong when picking either as both are good and just down the road from each other.

Had Mo Du Rang for korean BBQ a couple months back with my girl. I really liked it but if anyone can suggest something better I'm always down for trying new places.

I really hate Arigatos 
laugh.gif
 and I go to the one in Roseville btw

I've been to the Arigatos in Roseville once and they messed up on our order. Me and my girl usually go to Arigatos on Howe. One of the workers recognizes us so she always looks out for us.

The only korean bbq spot I know of is Oz. My cousin knows of some others, but I've never been to them. I usually go to Tofu House if I want korean food.

To me Hook > Arigatos but there's no right or wrong when picking either as both are good and just down the road from each other.

Had Mo Du Rang for korean BBQ a couple months back with my girl. I really liked it but if anyone can suggest something better I'm always down for trying new places.

I like going to Sarang Bang. Something different from the AYCE style of Oz.

I'll be honest.... most of my friends are still in Rocklin/Roseville or have moved to SF/Socal now.....

we should get a crew and head out to all these places 
laugh.gif

Like i want to get pho almost everyday but none of my friends from Sac are down for that.... they are all white

We should Brunch/lunch then Cache Creek :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom