Sacramento?!

Isnt the FL downtown being clapped??

Thought the whole dt area was bout to be gone by july.

Yeah they've been open for a few months now. They won't catch up on product till fall. They will be getting a bunch of quick strikes in may. You can follow them on ig@phenom91sick and on fb@phenomelkgrove. Really nice looking store with a boutique feel. Nothing else like it in the 916 area.

Can't believe there is no mention of the dunk exchange at sleep train arena today in this thread...

If anyone wants to head out to Sleep Train Arena on Wednesday it's the Final Kings game of the season is on April 16th vs. the Phoenix Suns - Get tickets up to 50% off via my employee discount... Click the link below:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14635359&g=7517

To purchase enter the passcode “Kings”.

Please feel free to share this with any of your friends or family who would be interested in attending as well. Hope to see you one last time this season!

Go Kings!

anyone went to the dunkxchange?? 
nerd.gif

^i didn't but from what I heard it was whack. Mainly a "look at me and what i have on" event. Nothin real dope or sell. A lot of recent released kicks..boys from SOS were sellin SOS lace locks and folks were goin crazy over those for whatever reason. Glad I ain't go tho...

^i didn't but from what I heard it was whack. Mainly a "look at me and what i have on" event. Nothin real dope or sell. A lot of recent released kicks..boys from SOS were sellin SOS lace locks and folks were goin crazy over those for whatever reason. Glad I ain't go tho...

changed my mind last minute since I was going to be up there later for the game. Glad I didnt go.

you figure alot of those events are like that and filled with people trying to show off though :lol:

Basically why I ain't go. Not really worried bout what folks got on but it's a younger crowd, I'm 31, so it's whatever. Cool that it hit Sac for the 1st time tho...

Basically why I ain't go. Not really worried bout what folks got on but it's a younger crowd, I'm 31, so it's whatever. Cool that it hit Sac for the 1st time tho...

Same man, could careless what people consider "heat"

I did see some of the people that went to the event at the game

anyone have any info on the foams at arden? im too busy to be going back and forth and waiting at the mall for them. i checked there this morning and shoe palace is already done with the raffle while hoh and footaction still havent got the shipment. i tried calling but its either no pickup or the line is busy. 

anyone have any info on the foams at arden? im too busy to be going back and forth and waiting at the mall for them. i checked there this morning and shoe palace is already done with the raffle while hoh and footaction still havent got the shipment. i tried calling but its either no pickup or the line is busy. 
I spoke to HOH on Sunday and the guy said the phone is ringing off the hook for this shoe. He said he didn't know what they were gonna do yet, but more than likely said it would be a raffle. He said mall security doesn't like crowds and lines for shoe releases so if a shoe is really hyped up it normally ends up being a raffle. I haven't picked up a shoe at the mall in years because I never win any of the raffles and when they do fcfs I never know about the date and time.

I spoke to HOH on Sunday and the guy said the phone is ringing off the hook for this shoe. He said he didn't know what they were gonna do yet, but more than likely said it would be a raffle. He said mall security doesn't like crowds and lines for shoe releases so if a shoe is really hyped up it normally ends up being a raffle. I haven't picked up a shoe at the mall in years because I never win any of the raffles and when they do fcfs I never know about the date and time.
I just got off the phone with Footaction and they said tickets were already given out this morning..which doesn't sound right because I was there til 1pm and all they did was take down people's name with the size they want. Supposedly they're gonna get another shipment Thursday but I'm pretty much done dealing with it. If I don't win the raffle with Shiekh then so be it haha. 

I just got off the phone with Footaction and they said tickets were already given out this morning..which doesn't sound right because I was there til 1pm and all they did was take down people's name with the size they want. Supposedly they're gonna get another shipment Thursday but I'm pretty much done dealing with it. If I don't win the raffle with Shiekh then so be it haha. 
Yeah that's the type of stuff that made me give up on wasting my time with in store purchases. Places never have their act together or each employee tells you something different than the other. I'll stick to online. GL.

Pretty much sounds like every release here in Sac. They know what they are going to do to handle the release but dont keep it consistent to throw everyone else for a loop to hook up their friends and family with the real info and odd days to hand out guruanteed tickets or raffle tix.

nope. i got there around 10:10 and they were out out the foams. Don't know what else thats coming out saturday but they were still writing down names and sizes for that.

But dudes were at the mall already around 8am.. Went to footaction to see whats up and some dude came in there heated yelling at that white dude with blond hair in there cuz he was like he called the last four days and they been giving out the different info. The heated dude was like he was there yesterday and the workers said they didn't get shipment yet but when they did they would give out tickets on Thursday. Worker Dude got quiet :lol:

Thats when I looked down and my melo 2 were crumbled :smh: hoped on one leg to my car and jetted out of there. I was going to go to roseville hoh too but decided to bounce home

i believe those green snake skin low 11s drop saturday too so maybe they were handling those. Arden seems to be the ultimate jog if you knot in the know SMH...hope HOH Roseville is more on their game...

Damn, is this foamposite getting a ton of hype? Probably just the CW, but still, this is borderline Bred 1 release madness.

Man everything was pretty much answered in here for me, I don't even know where to go now lol online is probably not even an option, I haven't bought foams since the Electric blues and I am really interested In these smh. Just a simple colorway.

^^^ yea I like this colorway too. Haven't been interested in foams since 09 foams and coppers. Im going to try gettaclue...If I miss out, oh well!! not going to lose sleep over it

at 8am?

I thought the mall opened at 10am :smh:

that's why i stopped messing with arden releases. waste of my time

S senor chang check getta clue's IG... IG raffle lol and it's probably to make it easy to hook up their friends

Last edited:
Hahaha I seen that on getta clues IG, I'm sure they have ppl who go in there all the time to hook up, but at the same time no one has 270 to drop on shoes, I'm hoping there are flakes, like señor Cheng though I'm not gonna lose sleep either because there a a lot of kicks out there you could cop for 270

yup just passing along the info. not really into foams or this CW.

if anything i'll take the OG royal blue CW over this release any day

finally got back and done with that gettaclue ig thang.....I already know I ain't getting picked lol....I guess online it is lol

richiemcfly richiemcfly i agree the royal are my favorite and 09 eggplants are the second fav out of all the colorways. I passed on the royals that came out a few years ago cuz shoes weren't up to standards lol....I still have my 07 and og royals tho

Back
Top Bottom