Sacramento?!

Swung by Kicx Unlimited yesterday. Enjoyed my time there and I like their set up. Their shoe arcade game was tempting to play, but I didn't have time.

Glad to see Sacramento have a shop like this...even though the market out here still seems to be majority Jordans.

Good shoes for the folks with 9-10.5 feet.

walked around the arena yesterday and saw that they are kicx unlimited will move next to the arena in this fall

^ Yeah, I asked the guy about that and he said they're trying to move there sooner. So we'll see.

Their prices aren't too bad, either. Saw some Atmos AM1's for a decent price.

Just moved to sac/Vacaville area. Wondering if what releases are like here? Really trying to gauge a plan of attack for the bred 1 release. Would anyone know if shiekhs/fl or another store would be getting or is SF my only option ?

Just moved to sac/Vacaville area. Wondering if what releases are like here? Really trying to gauge a plan of attack for the bred 1 release. Would anyone know if shiekhs/fl or another store would be getting or is SF my only option ?
Which is it, sac or Vacaville?? Either way, welcome. Releases are ok here. Sac area you have more stores than Vacaville. I'm in Vacaville as well and I do most my shoe buying at the solano mall in Fairfield. Not sure how the bred 1 release will be. If it's limited, maybe only footlocker and Footaction in Fairfield will get em. Maybe shiekh. Sac will have more options. Arden mall champs, footlocker, and Footaction has online raffles which I only enter those if it's a shoe that may be harder to get. I'm not big into kicks like I once was so my release involvement is far and few in between. If you have Facebook, look up some shoe groups. SOS X is coo. BASH(Bay Area sneaker heads) is another big one. There should b more info there...

Took a bunch of pairs to KicxUnlimited and the staff was knowledgeable with pricing and we had ball park prices for everything I wanted to consign and the payouts are simple - definitely recommend them if you're looking to consign.

Last edited:
Anyone have info on the bred 1 Release in Sacramento or Roseville?

So far I know that Finish Line Galleria is doing a on-site ticket raffle.

Also, Footlocker is doing their website raffle sweepstakes.

I'm assuming the other major stores in Arden will all be online. Anyone know anything else?

Finishline, champs. And footlocker are all in store raffles at the galleria.

Arden stores should be online.

Thanks for the heads up. From what I've seen in the past the online raffles usually open up on wednesday or thursday.

Hey, thanks. I already entered in the on-site ones at Galleria. The Bred 1s are bringing out all types of people out of the woodwork. Saw some older dudes in office attire enter in. Thought that was cool.

Anyways. Hopefully I can grab a pair from somewhere local. I never really win Raffles.

Champs has tickets today and tomorrow in Arden. And Footaction may do something too, but I'm assuming it's tickets as well.

For anyone lookin for the 1s this weekend I hit up the galleria and only hoh is gettin them. 18 pairs. Raffle goin til today, said there was a pretty big turn out.

What's up, bros.

I'm heading home to CA for a week and was wondering if there are any spots/restaurants worth checking out in Sac. I know I'll make my way to Golden 1 Center...But anything else worth checking out?

I liked the K St. Coin Op Game Room when I went a couple months ago. I hear Dive Bar nearby is a good spot also. I haven't been to Chambers yet but I read from reviews that it's a good spot.

The Thai Fries from Teabo in Davis are :pimp:

What's up, bros.

I'm heading home to CA for a week and was wondering if there are any spots/restaurants worth checking out in Sac. I know I'll make my way to Golden 1 Center...But anything else worth checking out?
If your in downtown and wanna chief, hmu

Back
Top Bottom