Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

I didn't know dude personally, but in being on here for 5 years, you get familiar w. many "e-personalities." I'm in shock over this....again, RIP.....can't take anything for granted in this life.
Those of you that personally know him, I don't want to come off like one of those people you see at the funeral that you know hardly knew thedeparted, but I have to agree. I know it's just a message board, but bonds are still formed to some extent, you know? I hope that doesn't come off asselfish.

At the very least, I'm glad to hear he was doing something he loved.

are you kidding me... wow that's shocking. 32?
smh.gif

r.i.p.

Sorry to anyone who never really knew Jake because he truly was an amazing person and a friend that would break his back for you. I don't even know what tosay, I can't even fathom this and I just want to say that Jake where ever you are, I love you.

wow thats crazy... been seeing him post on here for so long... would always read the post when i saw that avatar.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I didn't know dude personally, but in being on here for 5 years, you get familiar w. many "e-personalities." I'm in shock over this....again, RIP.....can't take anything for granted in this life.
Those of you that personally know him, I don't want to come off as one of those people you see at the funeral that you know hardly knew the departed, but I have to agree. I know it's just a message board, but bonds are still formed to some extent, you know? I hope that doesn't come off as selfish.

At the very least, I'm glad to hear he was doing something he loved.

Word.

tired.gif
frown.gif

R.I.P

eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif

RIP.

Definitely one of coolest personalities on NT....

To oo206oo, m5star, BFO's friends & family - my condolences.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom