Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

man last yr was a bad yr overall for me.

I still wear my BFO band.

I know hes out there drawing graffitti, scuba diving and firing his glock.

32? *#%?
smh.gif
RIP

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I don't feel I'm 'grave digging' (which is against rules). Just felt to bring this up since it's a year since Jake's passing.
if you get in trouble for this IM GOING TO SUE METHODMAN

miss ya fam.

I don't feel I'm 'grave digging' (which is against rules). Just felt to bring this up since it's a year since Jake's passing.

i was trying to figure out what the hell was happening... but aint nothing wrong with your reasoning

I didn't know him personally but he seemed like a good dude especially when you read the replies in here. At least he did something he loved when this happened and lived his life to the fullest, I can only hope to say the same thing when its my turn, R.I.P. and God bless his fam and to everybody that knew him, my heart and prayers go out to you.
tired.gif
frown.gif

already been a year. RIP. my dude is chillin in paradise right now smoking a cigar
pimp.gif

Damn.

RIP BFO.

I didn't personally know dude, but any time I talked to him in threads, seemed like a real cool guy. Time flies.

Putting one in the air for him right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I completely forgot about those. I slept.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I completely forgot about those. I slept.
you can have mine Q. as much as i wanted to wear it, the band is too big for my wrist.

send me ur addy somehow.

Its been a year already. Very familiar and popular name here on NT. Crazy how things happen sometimes.

R.I.P. Prayers for his family and friends.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

you can have mine Q. as much as i wanted to wear it, the band is too big for my wrist.

send me ur addy somehow.

If it's too big for your wrists it'll DEF be too big for my skinny wrists.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

its always sad to lose a member of the community... i dont know him personally but still prayers for BFO...

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom