Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

Wow, already a year. Crazy how time goes by. Still very sad. Never met him, but dude seemed like he was well respected.

I hope he's in heaven having a good time

Rest In Peace Jake. A truly genuine individual. Still owe you that meal @ Kau Kau.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I don't feel I'm 'grave digging' (which is against rules). Just felt to bring this up since it's a year since Jake's passing.

I can't believe it's been a year already, damn time truly waits for no man.

damn missed this the first time around, thanks for bumping it up

RIP

And I coulda swore i saw that screen name a little while ago

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I don't feel I'm 'grave digging' (which is against rules). Just felt to bring this up since it's a year since Jake's passing.

I can't believe it's been a year already, damn time truly waits for no man.

Wow at it being a year already... Damn.
tired.gif

i think those of you who personally knew BFO did a great job at memorializing him, even if it was a few words or a story. in a way i feel guilty because i take so much from nt and never really give back to nt the way yall describe BFO. i'm gonna get a cigar, enjoy life, call my parents, and TRY not to take anything for granted.

yesterday i was talking about the LAL vs ORL game and how matt barnes was trying to get under kobe's skin. of course the kobe vs childs incident came up, so i had to post his avy.
RIP BFO

laugh.gif
I had flame wars with this dude back in '02. He used to call me astroglide, because my username at the time was astromadness.

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom