Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

I just can't believe it man! I randomly would talk to him about guns and last time I talked to him he was building an AR or wanted to. Even had convo'son glocktalk. You''ll be missed man!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

RIP

tired.gif

I talked to Joe (Bastitch) today, and floated an idea for a small memorial service (or gathering) for all the NorCal NTers who were fortunate enough haveknown and met Jake. Nothing is set in stone but I really feel that we should do something in memory of the man. I wish I had the funds to take trip to Seattle but I am unemployed right now. Unless some of yall want to buy some shoes off me. Anyway for the bay area folks (yall know who you are), get at me and letstry to plan something. Doesn't have to be anything official or fancy. We can just get some booze and hang out at my crib. I think Jake would've likedit that way.

From Jakes "25 things on facebook"
I have spent much of my life almost obsessed with leaving my mark. I think that was my prime motivator in the world of graffiti, as well as with some of my behavior earlier in my life. I still want to be remembered but now I only want to be remembered by the people I care about, and that list gets smaller and more focused as you get older.
I'd say he left his mark based on this post alone.

I'm still in shock over this...

Word Gotty, I'm still salty too. I called Jake's phone today to hear his voice one last time and say goodbye
tired.gif
After it really sunk in I've been very sad.

Absolutely, cannot get him out of my mind. Talked to Jake's dad today, he sounds good. I thought I was going to cry my eyes out talking to him but we justtalked about Jake. I told him about this post and the one on the diving forum, I told him I would link him to both.

Originally Posted by FriscoHusla

I talked to Joe (Bastitch) today, and floated an idea for a small memorial service (or gathering) for all the NorCal NTers who were fortunate enough have known and met Jake. Nothing is set in stone but I really feel that we should do something in memory of the man. I wish I had the funds to take trip to Seattle but I am unemployed right now. Unless some of yall want to buy some shoes off me. Anyway for the bay area folks (yall know who you are), get at me and lets try to plan something. Doesn't have to be anything official or fancy. We can just get some booze and hang out at my crib. I think Jake would've liked it that way.
You already know I'm down.

Side note: Was Jake Bootleg Benny???

Originally Posted by Lootpac

From Jakes "25 things on facebook"
I have spent much of my life almost obsessed with leaving my mark. I think that was my prime motivator in the world of graffiti, as well as with some of my behavior earlier in my life. I still want to be remembered but now I only want to be remembered by the people I care about, and that list gets smaller and more focused as you get older.
I'd say he left his mark based on this post alone.

I'm still in shock over this...

My dude, email me that list if you dont mind. I havent made the jump to facebook yet.

RIP dudes post were off the wall. followed the blog regularly. didnt know BFO wrote. will be a missed character on this forum.
tired.gif

Bootleg Benny was bigben from the east coast. I know there's a big ben in Seattle also.

Wish my pics of Jakes artwork and some drawings he did weren't in storage. Unfortunately most of my stuff is packed up for an out of state move.

Back
Top Bottom