Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

R.I.P.
tired.gif
NT lost a great member.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

24. I have spent much of my life almost obsessed with leaving my mark. I think that was my prime motivator in the world of graffiti, as well as with some of my behavior earlier in my life. I still want to be remembered but now I only want to be remembered by the people I care about, and that list gets smaller and more focused as you get older.

that's deep, considering the circumstance...

Exactly what I thought.

just got back from BFOs service...the place was absolutely packed. very touching speeches were made tonight and a lot of stories were shared. saw some peoplei hadn't seen in years...just wished it was under better circumstances.
ohwell.gif

oh, and NT fam was well represented. I'm sure pics will pop up in the NW forum within the next few days.

RIP BFO

RIP. Been on NT since around '00 or '01 and remember seeing dudes posts. seemed like a real cool, laid back typa dude.

just heard about the sad news today and wanted to pay my respects.

Like many of the sentiments already expressed, Jake was one of a kind, a stand up dude that is one of the most genuine people you will ever come across. Ionly had the chance to meet him once
when he came to visit NYC many years ago, but in those few hours, we talked not like we were strangers, but as if we'd known each other for years. He wasjust a warm person with a
beautiful personality and the rare ability to paint images not only with his hands, but with his words.

Carra, Chris, his family, and to all those who knew him best, I know the loss that you're feeling and offer you my deepest of sympathies.

To quote something that Carra said earlier in this thread,
A day with Jake stays with you forever.
Truer words were never spoken. RIP homey.

<>

R.I.P.

His work here is done. Seeing the many lives he has touched while here on earth. The Lord needed him more than we do. He has a higher purpose now so don'tmourn his death, celebrate his life.

smh.gif
R.I.P. BIG FAME ONE

I never knew him personally nor have I ever sent him so much as a message, but definitely remember seeing him around NT.

Back
Top Bottom