Sade : Soldier Of Love-February 8,2010

Why is this not on the first page?

"Skin" Just wow. Between this and Corinnes new album I should be good until Summer.

Anywhere to get early?
pimp.gif

^^ waiting till this weekend someone is bound to leak it...i was looking last nite cuz her new song from the album is fire so i figured maybe it was floating around somewhere but no luck

I want to hear the new songs, but Im gonna wait for the whole album. Roll up something, and zone out for an hour.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^^ waiting till this weekend someone is bound to leak it...i was looking last nite cuz her new song from the album is fire so i figured maybe it was floating around somewhere but no luck

i did a search yesterday as well but i guess the wait isn't too bad and like you said, its bound to pop up sometime this weekend or next week

Aaaaaand another one.......

Sade -- "Babyfather"

I think I'm done listening to these songs early.  I want to save some fun for the drop date and the traditional drive around and listen session after hitting up Best Buy. 

Not listening to any of these new leaks, I'll wait until the 8th when I cop because I know it will be worth the wait and money.

JUST GOT IT! throwing it in my TP2 and x-fering once i get home Sloane I got you homie!

BTW i got the 162kpbs version this'll do for now....can't wait to get home and....

Back
Top Bottom