Safe eBay-ing?

I'm sure this has been discussed, I just haven't been able to find the thread(s) as I'm not 100% sure what to search for. This is a multi-part question, so any help is much appreciated.

1) what do you guys do about eBayers with 0 feedback. I've posted the kicks I'm interested in in the Legit Check subforums, & everything checks out which is reassuring -- I've just never purchased from sellers with 0 feedback. What's the best bet on approaching this, and getting additional reassurance?

2) what will eBay and/or PayPal do to enforce a potential scammer? I know there's protection in place, I'm just not all that familiar with it as I never worried buying from legit, verified sellers?

Thanks in advance NT.

I've been buying and selling on Ebay for close to 10 years and I'm not going to lie I just full on stay away from Ebayers with 0/low feedback counts. Yes everyone has to start somewhere but the extra $20-$30 or whatever it is is worth it for piece of mind especially as deals that are too good to be true usually are.

Sure Ebay has buyer protection, and in theory it should cover you if the 0 feedback seller is a scammer, but its not worth the risk or hassle of returning and dealing with Ebay/paypal for your money back if they are indeed fake.

I agree, however, what do you do when the shoes check out (via NT of course) and the seller has answered all additional picture questions promptly and as instructed?

Buy it now with immediate payment ONLY. Even then charge backs are something you can't stop or avoid.

Back
Top Bottom