Safe to say the AJ 2010 flopped harder than Vlade Divac?

Yes, I meant he was a beast at taking charges or at least making it look like he did, i.e, flopping.

I will pick these up at the outlet though because I've heard nothing but great things about them performance-wise.

Originally Posted by jumpman23legendary

They are garbge u a fool if u copped em
GO back to ISS buddy... They actually accept fools like you. You even try these shoes on? Bet you didn't. No hype = No cop right? You a fool for buying basketball shoes that you don't even play in...

c6e357b4ea768b4ec952afdc8090e10e60d6ffd.gif

Originally Posted by D0NNNJUANNN

Garbage? WRONG.
Trash? WRONG.

I'm an OG Old-head on this bulletin board and I LOVE these shoes. They aren't meant for the hypebeast teenagers ( yes, I'm referring to most of you) that google "cool jordans" and decide what's cool. 

Just because you don't see posts saying "copped" or "I'm gonna cop these joints" doesn't mean they arent amazing.

Great performance shoe. Great design.

If you only like shoes that are labeled "exclusive", then you are a poser hypebeast. Don't like what I'm saying? Prove me wrong and post why you think they are a flop.

- Don Juan -

ps: Vlade Divac played forever. He was a great role-player playing with Magic Johnson and was ahead of his time. He also played alongside great players and often averaged close to 15 points a game. He was slow, yes but had a great 15 foot jump shot.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, young buck.
Hear, Hear

Flop? No. Considering sales for the Air Jordan 2010 surpassed the 2009,21,22,19,18,16,&15 all star first day releases. But there are still alot left. Same way you see the Lebrons or kobes still on shelves. I think at times we are so used to seeing limited retro's go fast & when we get a constant flow of Size runs all the sudden its a flop.  Im not saying I like or dislike them just stating the facts.

well i know it's safe to say they flopped in my area. They are that ugly. JB might want to recall them joints here.

Honestly, I have yet to see them in stores, thats funny. I actually forgot about this shoe till I seen this thread. retail price is $185-190 , thats a little steep for a shoe Jordan never played in. they ran the gimmick of the 23's to make it seem like those were the last "air" jordans to be made and 2 years later they still haven't gotten the idea right. As much as I love Jordans, they have shown nothing but greed these past few years.

from the jacked up prices on their poorly made retro's (SMH @ black/red jordan 6's...wore them once for 30mins, they look like I fell in a bucket full of dust)

The uninspired colorways, ( pick one )

They really only have retro's, the other models of sneakers they make aren't even that great. Fushions? Just cus you slap a
"jumpman" logo on a shoe doesn't mean everyone is going to run to the store

These stupid packs they put out that arent even consistant with each other. DMP 2's ?.....both shoes are the same model ?, not like the DMP ( 6 & 11 ) , how many dmp's dropped so far 2-3 packs? especially after the CDP's? another $310 to drop?
We have to spend that much when only, we really want that 1 shoe out that pack. are you kidding me?

Now we got the gimmick of the 25th anniversary line. Most of those kicks already dropped before. ( pure $ 3's and 4's, ) plus all white shoes isn't a fan favorite. Jordan 1's with the suitcase, nice idea, poor execution on the shoe. Do these fall into the line of the 25th anniversary pack? because they don't seem to be tied into that but just throw out there and had the "25th anniversary" tagg slapped on them.

Now I read that they are doing the Bin 23 line. Better quality shoes for a very high price im assuming. Im sure that same quality was put into the original and earlier retro Jordans, so now they found a way to get more money from us.

I been cooling out with Jays and just been picking up here and there but Im kind of getting a little tired of them. Its but so many colors I can wear of a particular model of shoe before i get bored and picking up jordans isn't as fun as it used to be. The passion and joy kind of died for me. Your not that exclusive when everybody else got the same kicks you got. I see myself getting back into more of Nike's stuff. With all the retro's Nike is doing and quality they are putting into their shoes, Jordan can't keep up. Think about it.

Look at the Jordan Brand Threads on here. Whats to really talk about anymore? I used to like going on this website everyday and going into the Jordan forum first to see what everyone is talking about. I rarely click on anything anymore.

I hope someone from Jordan Brand reads this because I know im not the only one that feels this way. Jordan Brand is starting to fade away a little bit. They are always going to be around because those are iconic shoes but look at how the company is going about their products compared to Nike and they are basically the same company just different division. Nike even put quality into there merchandise and give you a reason that they charge so much for their stuff. Jordan Brand clothing is turning into FUBU or Mecca, Phat Farm. ect.

Sorry for the rant but Im getting annoyed that people still allow them to do this to us. We are the consumer, we control what they put out and how they put it out. If we don't spend OUR money maybe they'll get the idea and give us what we want.

def. can be considered a major flop. only time will tell if they flop harder that the '09s. but it looks like they're headed down the same road.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Honestly, I have yet to see them in stores, thats funny. I actually forgot about this shoe till I seen this thread. retail price is $185-190 , thats a little steep for a shoe Jordan never played in. they ran the gimmick of the 23's to make it seem like those were the last "air" jordans to be made and 2 years later they still haven't gotten the idea right. As much as I love Jordans, they have shown nothing but greed these past few years.

from the jacked up prices on their poorly made retro's (SMH @ black/red jordan 6's...wore them once for 30mins, they look like I fell in a bucket full of dust)

The uninspired colorways, ( pick one )

They really only have retro's, the other models of sneakers they make aren't even that great. Fushions? Just cus you slap a
"jumpman" logo on a shoe doesn't mean everyone is going to run to the store

These stupid packs they put out that arent even consistant with each other. DMP 2's ?.....both shoes are the same model ?, not like the DMP ( 6 & 11 ) , how many dmp's dropped so far 2-3 packs? especially after the CDP's? another $310 to drop?
We have to spend that much when only, we really want that 1 shoe out that pack. are you kidding me?

Now we got the gimmick of the 25th anniversary line. Most of those kicks already dropped before. ( pure $ 3's and 4's, ) plus all white shoes isn't a fan favorite. Jordan 1's with the suitcase, nice idea, poor execution on the shoe. Do these fall into the line of the 25th anniversary pack? because they don't seem to be tied into that but just throw out there and had the "25th anniversary" tagg slapped on them.

Now I read that they are doing the Bin 23 line. Better quality shoes for a very high price im assuming. Im sure that same quality was put into the original and earlier retro Jordans, so now they found a way to get more money from us.

I been cooling out with Jays and just been picking up here and there but Im kind of getting a little tired of them. Its but so many colors I can wear of a particular model of shoe before i get bored and picking up jordans isn't as fun as it used to be. The passion and joy kind of died for me. Your not that exclusive when everybody else got the same kicks you got. I see myself getting back into more of Nike's stuff. With all the retro's Nike is doing and quality they are putting into their shoes, Jordan can't keep up. Think about it.

Look at the Jordan Brand Threads on here. Whats to really talk about anymore? I used to like going on this website everyday and going into the Jordan forum first to see what everyone is talking about. I rarely click on anything anymore.

I hope someone from Jordan Brand reads this because I know im not the only one that feels this way. Jordan Brand is starting to fade away a little bit. They are always going to be around because those are iconic shoes but look at how the company is going about their products compared to Nike and they are basically the same company just different division. Nike even put quality into there merchandise and give you a reason that they charge so much for their stuff. Jordan Brand clothing is turning into FUBU or Mecca, Phat Farm. ect.

Sorry for the rant but Im getting annoyed that people still allow them to do this to us. We are the consumer, we control what they put out and how they put it out. If we don't spend OUR money maybe they'll get the idea and give us what we want.
I agree with most of what you're saying here. JB has dropped the ball on a lot of quality of the Retros. I did the same thing and started to grab more Nike Retros than J's. Nowadays, I check out the shoe before I buy it in person. If the quality is not on par, I don't cop. That being said, the 2010's in terms of quality compared to any retro that has come out is leaps and bounds beyond. Not saying the 2010 is better than let's say the IVs that retroed a couple years back, but in terms of quality of material, the 2010 is far superior than the retro impostor. I have multi pairs of the military blues and mars iv's, and the leather on both of those are paper-thin. I mean like one wear wrinkled thin. The 2010's leather and materials is much better quality than I've seen from JB on any retro released in the past few years. Is the 2010 better than the IV? Hell no. But the 2010's materials are far superior than the retros.

I don't agree with a lot of the things JB is doing nowadays, and I'm a hell of a lot more selective in which J's I buy. But these 2010's are a nice shoe. Give them the right colorway, and these will be great.

I have to applaud JB for trying to do different things to cause hype and stir up an interest in their kicks. I mean how many different iterations of the same 23 shoes can you sell? JB just needs to realize the magic behind MJ's game on the court, and the love people have for the shoes he wore while performing for us. They're just trying to hard...

I have to say I wasnt to amazed at the 2010's either and then they finally grew on me.I got them before they came out in stores and I love them.If you havent at least tried them on go down to your nearest store and just try a pair on and then tell me what you think.Lately everybody only want the shoes that are hyped up by JB saying QS or Limited Release.I think since Jordan retired we have all kind of just been waiting around for the oldschool rush.Which only has been coming with the Limited's and QS.Me I honestly have to say I look for both but I prefer to not have to wait in lines for hours just to not get a pair of shoes.Look at the Oreo 6's.I guess you guys are going to say they flopped too because thats the first shoe since the 2010 I seen on pickyourshoes that didnt sell out as soon as they posted them.Im pretty sure its going to be the same way when they drop in stores and not because they arent selling but because their not QS and it's going to be a good size run on them.

laugh.gif
Jewelzm3 wrote:

Garbage? WRONG.
Trash? WRONG.

I'm an OG Old-head on this bulletin board and I LOVE these shoes. They aren't meant for the hypebeast teenagers ( yes, I'm referring to most of you) that google "cool jordans" and decide what's cool. 

Just because you don't see posts saying "copped" or "I'm gonna cop these joints" doesn't mean they arent amazing.

If you only like shoes that are labeled "exclusive", then you are a poser hypebeast. Don't like what I'm saying? Prove me wrong and post why you think they are a flop.

- Don Juan -

ps: Vlade Divac played forever. He was a great role-player playing with Magic Johnson and was ahead of his time. He also played alongside great players and often averaged close to 15 points a game. He was slow, yes but had a great 15 foot jump shot.

Hear, Hear

these joints are terrible lookin....JB could've made a high performing sneaker that actually LOOKS dope too...
laugh.gif

lose the window and i woulda been all ova these, but i might get a pair laterwhen the price drops to just ball in

If its the window thats bothering everybody and your a baller check out the pictures for the outdoor version that doesnt have that window.

Garbage? WRONG.
Trash? WRONG.

- Don Juan -

What exactly does Vlade being a great role player with Sacramento and the Lakers have to do with him flopping? The best thing that happen with Vlade was that it allowed the Lakers to get Kobe.I hate when people say something, but it's really nothing.It's your opinion, to most people the design is garbage.

Garbage? WRONG.
Trash? WRONG.

- Don Juan -

"I gotta give it the Nay-No my damey!" - pootie tang

I must say as a person who plays ball at least 3 times a week, these shoes perform SUB-PAR

Very uncomfortable.

And yeah it's different strokes for different folks (pause)...but I personally disliked wearing the shoe. I would take any of the other Nike basketball shoes over what JB has come up with over the years.
tired.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ dudes acting like Vlade aint flop his @** off. I dont care how good of a player he was, Vlade's flop game was
sick.gif

re: og post, are you for real?...Of course they are "almost" everywhere because they NOT the hypebeast quickstrike, limited edition, exclusive, hyped up, wait in line, camp out for days type shoe. They are like every other original Jordan release and its general release to the public. Just like how it was back in the good old days for the I's II's III's IV's and so on...they were easy to buy like bread at a grocery store!..DUH..but watch 10-20 yrs from now 2010's will be retro'd and will be as iconic and classic as its predecessors but it'll be limited as well. My .02

Back
Top Bottom